UPDATED 08/10/19 - Forum is being unlocked! (Connect your Steam account to sync your Owned Items!)

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It's the same issue for everybody.... we need to wait on Monday for @TinyWiking and his gang (or at least those not of Easter break) to fix an issue with the synch function.

Is there any way to get access to the CK2Plus mod forum without syncing my steam account? As I have been having the same issues as the people above. "0/54" I just wanna download the damn mod, never had issues like this with Total War mods on twcenter.net very frustrating.

Is there any way to get access to the CK2Plus mod forum without syncing my steam account?
No there is not, sorry. I'm sure the sync process will be fixed soon.

The time it takes to enter a CD key is less than the two days it takes to wait for the forums to unlock.
It's only two days at present because of a one-off software fault. Once that's fixed - soon I'm sure - it only takes minutes normally.

A similar fault could cause a comparable issue with a CD Key-based system of course.

@TinyWiking

I like to suggest changes to the opening post:

1)
Change the text for Step 1 to something like this :
"Go into your Paradox account by clicking on your email address top right and connect your Steam account."

2)
Create an obvious and direct way to return to the forum when in the Paradox account (other than using Back in the browser
or having to go to the hompage of paradoxplaza.com first). That would also make it easier and quicker to then continue with Step 2.

3)
Renew the picture for Step 2, as the font of the account name looks slightly different now and the avatar is added to the left.

4)
Change the text for Step 2 to something like this :
"Get back into the forum and hover your mouse over your account name top right
until the window shows up (as in picture). Then click on Owned Items."

5)
For Step 3 to add: "Synchronising can take up to an hour. Thank you for your patience."

I have the slight feeling it might never happen now that i suggested it, but i felt i had to do it
after seeing another one complain about it.
cool.gif

Can't sync...

Just don't get it...

Steps too confusing...

oks, now i can sync my game and already get the file i want (Extended time line mod for EU4 1.19)
download it and put in the mod folder and un-zipped
but still cant launch the game?
i think everytime i launch the game, the new version mod is installed, because after the game crash the new mod version file is shown in the folder
any idea what should i do?

thanks

oks, now i can sync my game and already get the file i want (Extended time line mod for EU4 1.19)
download it and put in the mod folder and un-zipped
but still cant launch the game?
i think everytime i launch the game, the new version mod is installed, because after the game crash the new mod version file is shown in the folder
any idea what should i do?

thanks
This forum is only for help with the forums themselves. Please post this issue in the forum for that mod, thanks.