UPDATED 08/10/19 - Forum is being unlocked! (Connect your Steam account to sync your Owned Items!)

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
You might be right, but I don't think it is. It says:

Syncing your items can take up to an hour
33/54

Then when I count how many games it has listed under this with all show/hide icons, that number is also 33. Is there something I'm missing?
Well I am at 47/54 and it's been three years; so your call.

Oh, okay! That makes sense. So the max anyone can have is 54? After syncing, I only own 33 items that translate into icons? Hmm... I think I've seen other people with over 70. Is that right?
54 is the max you can display at once (the little icons under your avatar). Once you exceed 54 you get the gold bar with the total number on it.

upload_2017-3-29_10-9-50.png

@TinyWiking

I like to suggest changes to the opening post:

1)
Change the text for Step 1 to something like this :
"Go into your Paradox account by clicking on your email address top right and connect your Steam account."

2)
Create an obvious and direct way to return to the forum when in the Paradox account (other than using Back in the browser
or having to go to the hompage of paradoxplaza.com first). That would also make it easier and quicker to then continue with Step 2.

3)
Renew the picture for Step 2, as the font of the account name looks slightly different now and the avatar is added to the left.

4)
Change the text for Step 2 to something like this :
"Get back into the forum and hover your mouse over your account name top right
until the window shows up (as in picture). Then click on Owned Items."

5)
For Step 3 to add: "Synchronising can take up to an hour. Thank you for your patience."

I have the slight feeling it might never happen now that i suggested it, but i felt i had to do it
after seeing another one complain about it.
cool.gif

Paradox is support is so fast.:eek: My ticket was faster resolved than I could reload the forum. Good job.

Trying to synch the SD44 Game to my Account since yesterday.
Tryed to disconnect and connect my Steam account to check if something changes but it still doesn't want to.

Trying to synch the SD44 Game to my Account since yesterday.
Tryed to disconnect and connect my Steam account to check if something changes but it still doesn't want to.
Interesting! I can actually see it on your Steam account but there is no SKU attached (which is very odd :p). I'll have to pass this to my tech support for further investigation, I hope it is an easy solve!

Interesting! I can actually see it on your Steam account but there is no SKU attached (which is very odd :p). I'll have to pass this to my tech support for further investigation, I hope it is an easy solve!

Thank You! :)
Tryed the synch again just now so it somehow works now.
Have Deluxe Edition which is right now still missing but maybe that comes after some time?

Thank You! :)
Tryed the synch again just now so it somehow works now.
Have Deluxe Edition which is right now still missing but maybe that comes after some time?
You sure about that? According to Steam you own the item ID that is for the standard version.

Yes, because I have a Bill from Steam and Paypal telling me its the Deluxe Edition. :D
Interesting! Can you take a screenshot of your transaction history on Steam and send that in a PM to me? I don't doubt you but I'd like to send this to my Steam manager so she can check the mapping to the Deluxe Steam ID!

I have the same issue with Stellaris deluxe edition upgrade, it wont show up in the forums, neither under owned items or as a medal, nor can i use the deluxe edition avatars.
I suspect thats an SKU issue as well ?