UPDATED 08/10/19 - Forum is being unlocked! (Connect your Steam account to sync your Owned Items!)

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Nothing really happened. Can it be because I only own HoI2 family and bought them w/o steam?
Only games you own on Steam will sync, any non-Steam game you own still needs to go through the Register a Game option.

This is a little odd, I've checked and the Owned item is mapping as it should. Can you break the link between your Steam account, log out, clear your cache and cookies, then log back and re-establish the Steam connection, then do a sync again? If it still doesn't work can you PM me a screenshot of your CD key from your Steam account? I'd like to dig a little deeper :).

Tried and still no luck :(

Will pop you a PM with the screenshots from both games shortly. Thanks so much for looking into it!

For those who prefer to stick to the old way, i.e. copy the key from Steam then come here and enter it, is it still possible?
Yes.
We won't remove the "register a key" option, however, we will be disabling the distribution of forum keys for our products in January. This means that new products will not come with a key that you can redeem on the forums and if you wish to have it on your account you need to link to Steam and use the sync items option.

Reactions:
..., we will be disabling the distribution of forum keys for our products in January. This means that new products will not come with a key that you can redeem on the forums and if you wish to have it on your account you need to link to Steam and use the sync items option.

Why ?

Reactions:
Because linking your Steam account removes the need for us to create keys. It should also be noted that the amount of work it takes to generate the thousands upon thousands of keys that we need on a weekly basis is actually quite immense.

Because linking your Steam account removes the need for us to create keys. It should also be noted that the amount of work it takes to generate the thousands upon thousands of keys that we need on a weekly basis is actually quite immense.

Key creation is immense work..o_O
I guess you write them down with a pencil, right ? :rolleyes:
Well thanks for the answer..

Reactions:
Now everyone can know how much money I've given to you guys.

Reactions: