UPDATED 08/10/19 - Forum is being unlocked! (Connect your Steam account to sync your Owned Items!)

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
"Oh hey, a new featu- oh, it's not groups or a functioning avatar selection. Nevermind."

Nice work, though.

Hey all,
We just updated some scripts, feel free to do a sync again and see if you find any discrepancy that you feel needs to be addressed!

Reactions:
Hey all,
We just updated some scripts, feel free to do a sync again and see if you find any discrepancy that you feel needs to be addressed!
Syncing now make me lose 9 titles:
  • Darkest Hour
  • Deus Vult
  • EU3: Chronicles
  • EU3: Complete
  • Divine Wind
  • For The Glory
  • EU: Rome
  • Rome Gold
  • Rome: Vae Victis
Then syncing again made me lose three more:
  • For The Motherland
  • HoI3 Collection
  • Majesty 2 Collection
Syncing a couple of times after that seems to have changed nothing. I'm now 12 icons down.

It's part of the plan ;). We are changing how some items are called in our backend and as such a few items will disappear for a short period of time. Should be fixed later today though :).

I don´t get Step 2. How can I go there??

Look upper right here in the forum, there is your name, mouse over and the options show up.

Reactions:
Yes I entered the redeem code too. I think everyone that have buyed Victoria2 from the black friday have the same problem
Thanks for your support btw

Hmm...don't know then. Can only suggest to submit a request at https://support.paradoxplaza.com/hc/en-us
Then again it's only an icon. Only base games are important for subforum access. Good luck.

Reactions:
I've connected my Steam account and synced, but Majesty 2 Collection and Majesty HD Collection still aren't showing up as games I own. They do in my account, but not when I do the sync on the forum. When I try to play Majesty 2 I get a message as it tries to log in to check my DLC saying I have no Internet connection... which I clearly do.

I've disconnected my Steam account twice and reconnected it and then tried syncing again but still only two games show up.

Any help appreciated!

I synced again and gained 1 item! :)

I've connected my Steam account and synced, but Majesty 2 Collection and Majesty HD Collection still aren't showing up as games I own. They do in my account, but not when I do the sync on the forum. When I try to play Majesty 2 I get a message as it tries to log in to check my DLC saying I have no Internet connection... which I clearly do.

I've disconnected my Steam account twice and reconnected it and then tried syncing again but still only two games show up.

Any help appreciated!
This is a little odd, I've checked and the Owned item is mapping as it should. Can you break the link between your Steam account, log out, clear your cache and cookies, then log back and re-establish the Steam connection, then do a sync again? If it still doesn't work can you PM me a screenshot of your CD key from your Steam account? I'd like to dig a little deeper :).

We all look like five star generals with all our titles.

Just goes to show how utterly lazy we all are. Haha!

Reactions: