UPDATED 08/10/19 - Forum is being unlocked! (Connect your Steam account to sync your Owned Items!)

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
My games are GONE?! What did you DO?!
Calm down, breath, your games are not gone ;)! Simply go to your account, break the Steam connect, re-establish the connection and then sync.
And what about games that I do not own on Steam... and can't register again because reasons? Like having publisher code which provided paradox one after registering it on they site which don't exist any more.

And what about games that I do not own on Steam... and can't register again because reasons? Like having publisher code which provided paradox one after registering it on they site which don't exist any more.
All of those came back for me after syncing a couple of times.

I am late to the feedback but there are several problematic issues here:
  1. I am a long time Paradox customer and was introduced to these games by my ex. Crusader Kings 1 and EU2/EU3 are all on old Steam accounts no longer active or were jointly owned pre-Steam games, no longer in my physical possession.
As a consequence, as a major contributor to the EU mod community and the vanilla bug reporting systems, I no longer have access as I once did. Overall, I think this is a neat empowerment device employed - I just morn the legacy issues involved.

I still can't access the modding forums even though I own the damn ckII game. When will you people fix this?

I still can't access the modding forums even though I own the damn ckII game. When will you people fix this?
You have not registered the CK2 base game, just DLCs. Try doing that manually.

You have not registered the CK2 base game, just DLCs. Try doing that manually.

I did, I keep getting "invalid code" when I input my steam serial. I assume that is the reason when I sync my steam account only the dlcs are recognized; for some reason the site won't accept the base game.

I sent a pm to TinyWiking about it and got no reply.

I did, I keep getting "invalid code" when I input my steam serial. I assume that is the reason when I sync my steam account only the dlcs are recognized; for some reason the site won't accept the base game.

I sent a pm to TinyWiking about it and got no reply.
As forum manager he's a tad busy with more general issues ... log a new ticket at paradox.zendesk.com with all details and we'll fix you up.

What about the 500k club badge?
That is a little bit of an enigma I'm afraid. It's not an actual item on Steam so it can't be synchronized using the new feature, instead, chances are that we will need to write a script or similar to credit all eligible accounts. This, however, will take time and I have no idea when we may have something like this completed. Rest assured though we have not forgotten it.

Reactions:
Well this helped a lot, went from 7 to 42 games registered.

Reactions:
I apologize if I missed something or this was intended.

This allows you to register the same key to different accounts. I just did this (as my last post would suggest), and then checked a old account with the same keys registered. Now both accounts have the same games and keys registered.

That is a little bit of an enigma I'm afraid. It's not an actual item on Steam so it can't be synchronized using the new feature, instead, chances are that we will need to write a script or similar to credit all eligible accounts. This, however, will take time and I have no idea when we may have something like this completed. Rest assured though we have not forgotten it.
I guess that waht you just said regarding the
500k_red.png
500k club icon is also valid for the
ck2_gold_forumicon.png
Crusader Kings II • Holy Knight (pre-order),
RomeGold.gif
Europa Universalis • Rome SPQR • Collectors Edition
eu3_medal_gold.gif
Europa Universalis III • Collectors Edition,
eu4_special_forumicon.png
Europa Universalis IV • Pre-order, and
forumikonhoitcg.png
Hearts of Iron • The Card Game icons ?

Reactions:
Nice. I got two more icons and i didn't know i had claims on them. :)