UPDATED 08/10/19 - Forum is being unlocked! (Connect your Steam account to sync your Owned Items!)

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well, someone finally told me I had to disconnect and reconnect my Steam account here. I just don't know how I was supposed to know that. In the mean time I was made to look pretty stupid.

Well, it was no good to me. I disconnected and connected my steam account and I still don't have access to the modding and support forums. I have also synced my games, no good still.

Help?

Well, it is not working perfectly I think, although I had everything right already (as I wrote yesterday), I tried today again to see if it will sync properly after first time. It didn't. I don't have any games but instead I have Paradox Order 2016 (I don't know how is this possible, especially considering that I don't have Paradox Order).

EDIT: Re-connecting didn't fix this, but it seems it fixed itself somehow without my interventions.

Last edited:
I lost all of my badges but I got Paradox Order 2016. What is this? .-.

EDIT: Now I've got a good chunk of badges back, but I'm still missing Crusader Kings II base game and Europa Universalis IV: The Cossacks. Will I need to manually input these?

Last edited:
FYI at the moment it seems to not be working as it should, this is being investigated. If you need access to a specific forum you can still use the register a key option.

I also lost all my registerd games by the maintenance today.

I don't want to sync my account with Steam.
Should i wait until things work again as they should or do i have to submit a request at the support ?

I synced again a couple of times; everything is now back to normal for me.

I keep getting stuck at "Connecting your account to steam" page
It takes a minute or so to finish in my experience.

Reactions:
I also lost all my registerd games by the maintenance today.

I don't want to sync my account with Steam.
Should i wait until things work again as they should or do i have to submit a request at the support ?

I synced again a couple of times; everything is now back to normal for me.

It takes a minute or so to finish in my experience.

After i posted above i logged out and in again and now they seem all ( all that i manually registered) to be back.
Logging in took quite some time though and wasn't as instantly as it used to be. Probably checking the keys.

Hm. Re-synced my badges and now I'm missing one for the original Cities in Motion? (which I own on Steam and had previously registered my code manually on the forum several years ago anyway) :(

Hm. Re-synced my badges and now I'm missing one for the original Cities in Motion? (which I own on Steam and had previously registered my code manually on the forum several years ago anyway) :(
Try syncing again. After losing every icon it took me three syncs to get it all back.

Reactions:
Try syncing again. After losing every icon it took me three syncs to get it all back.
Yeah... got a scare when my first sync this evening left me with only one icon... a second sync gave them back (although still missing some known icons :p ).

FYI, pretty much everyone that can sort this is out of the office (except me, I'm still here.... ) but if the issue continues you should be able to register as normal using the register a key feature.

I figure this problem is still being worked on? I just logged on half an hour ago and all my registered games have disappeared. I don't have my account linked to steam (and I'd prefer not to) but I logged out and back in again (took a few attempts, kept giving me "status code 504"), also pressed the resync button about 10 times but still nothing.

Edit: Just took me several attempts to log back in, kept spewing "status code 504", "status code 503" or "Your login session expired. Please try again"

Last edited:
FYI, pretty much everyone that can sort this is out of the office (except me, I'm still here.... ) but if the issue continues you should be able to register as normal using the register a key feature.

Just seen this now, thanks. Guess i'll check back next week XD

So, just gonna add my name to the list, lost all icons and access. I run an EU4 MP game so this could get messy...

So, just gonna add my name to the list, lost all icons and access. I run an EU4 MP game so this could get messy...
Try deleting your cookies and sync'ing again.

So...I just tried booting up EUIV today and now my code for the Cossacks expansion isn't showing up alongside the rest of the DLC prior to launch :V

The DLC is still showing up in the launcher for the game, but the code itself isn't there alongside the rest of the codes prior to launch. It ends at Common Sense.