UPDATED 08/10/19 - Forum is being unlocked! (Connect your Steam account to sync your Owned Items!)

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
ok so i did both those and the linking steam account worked but idk if all my games synced how can i tell if theyre syncing

Look at the icons below your account name here.
Obviously quite some registered.

So, I synced my games, but I can't swap back to Active my inactive icons. The interface allows me to put an icon under inactive but not the other way around. Any ideas?

So, I synced my games, but I can't swap back to Active my inactive icons. The interface allows me to put an icon under inactive but not the other way around. Any ideas?
You can have only 54 active icons. So if you try to increase to 55 and above, it won't work.

Wow. I just know saw the 54/54 thing. How stupid I am? Anyway, thanks :)
Not stupid... it's just that one tends to be blind to the obvious... happens to all of us... :p

Please open a support ticket for your request. Go to support.paradoxplaza.com, login with your Paradox account and click "Submit request", then fill out the form.

Hello Paradox. I've linked my account but it only registers Stellaris when I clearly own the other 3 games. What can I do?
Be patient... it appears you have more icons than just Stellaris. ;)

Is there a way to bookmark this post so I can come back to it easily if I need to?

Of course you can bookmark it like anything else on the internet.
That's what i do.
(edit) Apart form bookmarking the threads opening post, regarding specific posts you can right click on the post number bottom right ("copy link address" or somesuch)

Apart from that you can either "Watch it" (top right) or since you posted here it will be among the "Watched Threads" and find it there, though that feature sucks
since the new forum software and hasn't been updated since.., but that's another discussion...