UPDATED 08/10/19 - Forum is being unlocked! (Connect your Steam account to sync your Owned Items!)

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I recently noticed that I receive following text:
"to view and participate in sub Forums, you must Register your base game." from two games "Crusader Kings II" and "Stellaris" even when I do have both marked as owned in my Steam account when logged through Paradox Account. I can even start both games from my Paradox Account as well as browse all sub forums for these games.

This is a cosmetic bug for me and I hope you can sort this out in good time.
As noted above then from time to time the steam sync clears your games and you need to resync to gain back privileges. It makes me glad to have many of the games registered through CD key.

Reactions:
I recently noticed that I receive following text:
"to view and participate in sub Forums, you must Register your base game.".........

The small text below the gameforum name i assume.

It's there for anyone no matter your account status.
Not a bug or glitch or whatever.

So I clicked the sync owned items button and it pretty much reloaded the page.
I have to wait up to an hour for my games to sync right? Because I can't see anything just yet.

EDIT: alright lads, it's been a minute short of an hour and I got a game in (Victoria 2). A bit slow, but hey, it's what I was looking for, so top stuff.

Does internet connection affect the syncing process?

Last edited:
I cant sync account get the blasted you are a human/robot code all the time. Guess I'm a robot -.-'
Just wanted to register hoi4 so i could report errors in the gameplay

You have HOI4 registered already ... ?

Hi got through later, had to use the exploder browser.
I had to first log in to the steam account. Then open a new window and log in too paradox through steam which made the human verification not reload all the time.
But then the sync only took a second.

So guess in the end I wasn't a robot :)

Reactions:
Still doesn't "see" some of my paradox games, the forum wants me to register Stellaris and there's no means to do that anymore. Should I give it another week to connect the dot?

I can see that you own it, check under your portrait in the post you just made ;).

Reactions:
Ok, seems to be working. sorry for the confusion.

Reactions:
I am not being able to sinc due to the fact i have the demo of EU4, i need a mod so i can see its archives and enchance the demo experience until i can actually buy it, could someone help?

i'll PM a moderator for help with the sincronization then.
No-one can make the Demo version of any game get you access to that game's Mod forum, I'm sorry. It is only for paying customers.