• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Just 15? I am in the process of building the biggest BB fleet I’ve ever seen... With 400BB’s in the stack so far totalling 856k fleet strength lol. Because the AE who has a 1.4 million strong murder stack is really getting on my nerves :D thank goodness for the +30% damage ascension perk!

Current situation:

We're getting reports from most regions that the DLC is activating for owners of the Deluxe Edition upgrade pack. The DLC should be possible to download for all of you now. :)

Once again, sorry for the delay and your patience everyone!

A6yiEuc.png

----------------------------------------------------------
Second update:

Good Morning! :)

The Stellaris Console Edition "Deluxe Edition" on Xbox should be downloading and activating the Utopia expansion correctly now!

We're looking into reports of a persisting issue with the separate Deluxe Upgrade Pack. Stay tuned, please!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

First update:

Hi everybody!

Before we sign off for today, here is an update from the whole team about the situation with the Utopia's activation on Xbox:

W3wfkUR.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Initial post:

Hello everybody. This is an update for the Xbox Stellaris Deluxe Edition players who are having issues with activating Utopia on their systems.

First of all, we're sorry you're having those problems on the day of a big release. There are few bummers as bad as that. :(

Second, it's an issue that's been identified and with the help of Microsoft's team, we're working to resolve the Xbox Store backend issue that's causing this.

The good news here is that this fix can roll out even when we're asleep here in Europe, so the moment it's ready, it will go live, whether we're online or not. It's a priority for us and the Xbox team so please bear with us!

Also, under no circumstance must you buy the Utopia expansion separately. You already own it. The store just needs a fix to recognize it. :)

Once again, apologies for the trouble!
I'm still unable to play the expansion. When I activate the expansion and attempt to return to the main menu the game freezes on the preparing session screen. Is there a fix I can execute?

I'm still unable to play the expansion. When I activate the expansion and attempt to return to the main menu the game freezes on the preparing session screen. Is there a fix I can execute?
I wasn't aware of an issue like that until your report. Could you please tell what console you're playing on?

I just bought the "deluxe" edition (on ps4) yesterday, but no add on was installed. they all cost 9,99 or 19,99 if i want them. season pass 24,99.
It doesnt show anywhere that i should have them, I just payed 59,99 for deluxe. nornal version should cost 39,99

just to add it here, couldnt find the ps4 thread

I did. I went to the game, down, store, and there it says to buy them.

In store it says I bought Deluxe, but all extras are listed seperately.

As you are fixing it anyway, please fix ps4 too.
I'll be home in 4 hours, so take your time :D

I did. I went to the game, down, store, and there it says to buy them.

In store it says I bought Deluxe, but all extras are listed seperately.

As you are fixing it anyway, please fix ps4 too.
I'll be home in 4 hours, so take your time :D
Thanks for the tip! I'll pass this on to the team and we'll try to replicate the issue!

ok
i checked;
in the game the add ons are active now after i went to psstore and clicked "download" again; the download button did not work, but it didnt cost any money and the add ons are active in game.

still, game store and ps store show the add ons with full price still, just ignore that.

thanks

How about a hard reset on the PS4? I don't have a PS4 or know how they work, but sometimes with my Xbox when I have trouble on the store I do a hard reboot. With that said, I did the hard reboot and it did not fix my issue. I waited 2 days and finally it worked for me.

Best of luck, I hope you get to play soon.

No.
Now it says "bought" after playing for 12 hours, skipping sleep and being back at work.

so it seems the solution is:
buy deluxe.
start game.
go to dlc in game
click all dlc one by one, "download" if available, if not restart game (had to restart once).
activate dlc.

now it doesnt show price anymore anywhere on psn store.

thank you

Bought console edition on xbox1 and now the deluxe upgrade pack. Everything worked perfectly at first, but now i cant load in any of my DLC saves. It says in the menu that all 3 DLCs are missing. When i go in the Xbox Store it says that theyre all installed. Tried to reinstall DLCs, i can reinstall them but its not helping, same problem: DLCs seem to be installed (according to Store) but dont seem to be ingame! Reinstalling everything doesnt work either.
Thanks for help!

Bought console edition on xbox1 and now the deluxe upgrade pack. Everything worked perfectly at first, but now i cant load in any of my DLC saves. It says in the menu that all 3 DLCs are missing. When i go in the Xbox Store it says that theyre all installed. Tried to reinstall DLCs, i can reinstall them but its not helping, same problem: DLCs seem to be installed (according to Store) but dont seem to be ingame! Reinstalling everything doesnt work either.
Thanks for help!
This is something I didn't see happen before. I'll ask around and will get back to you!

Thanks for help!

Have you tried turning the Xbox off? Try turning it off, and unplug it for about 5 minutes. Turn on the Xbox and then see if it works. Good luck.

Please let us know if this works or not. It's what I had to do with other games.

Have you tried turning the Xbox off? Try turning it off, and unplug it for about 5 minutes. Turn on the Xbox and then see if it works. Good luck.

Please let us know if this works or not. It's what I had to do with other games.

Didnt work :/
Some more informations: according to microsoft my purchase of the deluxe upgrade pack was legit and got paid.
When i enter “downloadable Content“ in the main menu then there is no sign that im owning the DLCs. If i press on one of them there it leads me to the Xbox store. If i press on the DLC in the xbox store then stellaris gets opened again

Didnt work :/
Some more informations: according to microsoft my purchase of the deluxe upgrade pack was legit and got paid.
When i enter “downloadable Content“ in the main menu then there is no sign that im owning the DLCs. If i press on one of them there it leads me to the Xbox store. If i press on the DLC in the xbox store then stellaris gets opened again

It seems like you got the same bug that we all had on launch. It was fixed, maybe it came back again. I hope it gets resolved for you soon.

Just went from free Gamepass to Deluxe Edition purchase. Xbox One X. Downloaded each DLC and didn't need to do anything. Next time the game launched they all were working