• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well ms are dragging their feet clearly and paradox are doing bugger all about it "we have not eta currently " ok so can I get a refund no ok how about the next dlc free or half price or something to make up for this farce you clearly didn't bloody test before hand but whatever not like I wanted to play this game I spent my money on and got the upgrade pack Fucking ages ago when it dropped no no clearly I was just throwing my money away like some child

So, is it quitting time in Europe now? So I take it nobody is working on the issue now?

We're getting reports from most regions that the DLC is activating for owners of the Deluxe Edition upgrade pack. The DLC should be possible to download for all of you now. :)

Once again, sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience everyone!

A6yiEuc.png

Last edited:
It is working for me now. Thank you very much, greatly appreciated.

I just received my refund for buying Utopia separately.
You guys should have just bought it so you can play yesterday.
Now, where is the person who said I wouldn't be able to get my money back.
No arguing. Total time spent on the phone was about 5 minutes. The rep was aware of the problem. Hassle-free refund.

My game is still not even launching, it goes up for about 15 sec and goes right back to dashboard and I've done all the troubleshooting to get it working and nothing..... I guess I will try to play the game in a few days and see what happens.

I just received my refund for buying Utopia separately.
You guys should have just bought it so you can play yesterday.
Now, where is the person who said I wouldn't be able to get my money back.
No arguing. Total time spent on the phone was about 5 minutes. The rep was aware of the problem. Hassle-free refund.

Maybe the fact I'm from Poland has something to do with that. There's almost no one in here to phone to should your game(s) on Xbox have issues. But then, I remember Microsoft bluntly stating they will not refund separate DLC content, just the core games or actual Deluxe Editions, in their Terms of Service.

As a side note, last time I asked for a refund (in English, because Poland does not have online tech chat) for a faulty game (it was about horrible framerate drops that rendered game just unplayable) I bought digitally, I got flipped on by Microsoft that stated "no refunds". Even quoting European Union consumer rights did not work and my case was promptly closed without further notice.

You may laugh I tried to get a refund for the equivalence of $10 back then , but over here, in Poland, it feels like 40 bucks for an average American. So you can get pretty much why I got worried that Utopia might not be included into the pack given its separate purchase price...

Last edited: