• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Many thanks!
However, I noticed there are still many issues with new icons of content introduced with the last major EU4 not showing up correctly in converted game.

Firstly, the new Fetishist religion is still using the old shamanist icons.

And secondly, the converter's tech group icon strip has not been updated with the icons for the new african tech groups either which results in the icons of all tech groups past the indian one not being used correctly. So for example the horde tech group is using the north american icon, the west african group the mesoamerican one and many new world groups use no icon at all!

Reactions:
So that's what that was.

Firstly, the new Fetishist religion is still using the old shamanist icons.

And secondly, the converter's tech group icon strip has not been updated with the icons for the new african tech groups either which results in the icons of all tech groups past the indian one not being used correctly. So for example the horde tech group is using the north american icon, the west african group the mesoamerican one and many new world groups use no icon at all!
We're looking into these issues right now.

Reactions:
Thank you guys for updating it :) I know a lot of people complain about the converter regarding one thing or another, but I am quite happy you guys are still supporting it. I can only imagine how much of a pain it is to do. Keep up the great work :D

Reactions:
Any chance to have a log on the changes?

2.5.2.2 2016-06-02
---------------------------

- Fixed name conversion not working on Linux and Mac
- Fixed tech icons being incorrect and fetishist icon using the old one.
I don't exactly see what else you need

I figure here would be the best place to ask, but in trying to use the converter on my 2.4.5 games, EU4 doesn't seem to pick up on the mod even when I revert EU4 to the suggested 1.14.4. Does the converter not work for reverted games? Is there something I can do to fix this problem?