• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
i say if they Valve decides to not release it, i think that a .rar version should be released to make things waaaaaaay easier.

Thanks to whoever deleted that post. I enjoy games from companies like Paradox and Bethesda that tend to have lots of bugs, and battle goat is beating them both by fixing major issues and not calling it an expansion and charging for it.

Thanks to whoever deleted that post. I enjoy games from companies like Paradox and Bethesda that tend to have lots of bugs, and battle goat is beating them both by fixing major issues and not calling it an expansion and charging for it.

On that note i agree. But i would like to see an expansion though.

Since SCW steam version has not been updated yet I downloaded an illegal copy of SCW... so I updated it to the latest version and then when I am in the game I encountered a graphics issue like blinking straight line...Is this an issue for an illegal copy or the update has the problem?

As you have not registered your game on the site there is no way of knowing if you're telling the truth. Saying that you've stolen a copy of our game does little to enhance your credibility.

Please use the "My Games" link at the top of this forum to register your copy of the game.

Update looks nice, someone should try to contact some Lets Players to do a MP on this somewhat more finished game.

Hi, I've been busy lately and didn't even notice this new update to supreme ruler, so if anybody who has played it has any info about economic changes I would appreciate. Last version I played was 7.2.72, and there still pretty much every AI democratic country except Canada was bankrupt by 1980's, so any fix to that or impossibly high global market prices that kept on crashing economies?