• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I played with 1.2.1.5285 (oh god, please let them take away this large number, it would be nicer just with 1.2.1 at most) and had no trouble with the environment station. But i did build a nuclear waste depot beforehand.
- But i had some other strange bug on the world map: i could not enter one area. Other areas can be looked at with (signed with this binocular-symbol), but this area was just an big X and could not be explored or looked into).
- On some occasion the guys carrying stuff were walking the shortest path over the water. A lot of jesus fans there, i guess.
- I always had trouble with too little metal. Even as i had 5 metal extractors, it was always too little. I could build like 1-2 living houses a day like this, but not much more....
- i have difficulties understanding this "day"- timeline. At day 2 a kid is born. On day 10 it is grown to being an adult..... I am on Day 55, having had 100 kids up to now, from which 55 have been grown to adults. Should i be worried about this strange growing up-development? Have i somehow enlisted babies in my evil slave factory working scheme? And a whole house is build up in ONE day by one person!!! Its amazing! But seriously: this "day-timing" is kinda messed up.
- Improving the path has no felt impact. And when being there: i have pathways which have not been build for 30 days, even with having 70 workers working as helping hands. Instead of building them, one citizen is building one small part and then is running away, doing some other stuff. I felt like looking at the punished soldier from one of the "asterix"-comics, where he states, that he is only sweeping half a tile a day, because otherwise he does not have anything to do....
- The goods at the gate are never stored somewhere. They are lying there forever.
- Is it just me, or could the grafic be improved a lot? If you are used to games like pathfinder kingmaker, then this grafic looks like from an ancient time. Maybe i am wrong, but this looked like the grafic of evil genius. And this game is from 2004.

Last edited by a moderator: