Update 1.11.3 Live - Checksum 33b6 (Not for problem reports)

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

MatRopert

HoI4 Tech Lead
Paradox Staff
4 Badges
May 11, 2018
mropert.github.io
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Battle for Bosporus
Hello everyone!

We just released patch 1.11.3 patch for "Barbarossa" on Steam and Microsoft Store. Downloads should be starting shortly. The new checksum is 33b6.
This update addresses some of the most important issues noticed in the first days of Barbarossa's release.
As mentioned in the previous post, we still have more to come, with a bigger patch to be expected some time next week. If you are curious you can have a look at the open beta.

Saves made with 1.11.2 are expected to be fully compatible with 1.11.3 and you can continue your previous game.

As usual, if you have an older save you can finish it by rolling back to an older patch.

If you discover any bugs in patch 1.11.3, first check the known issues list, and if necessary please report them in the bug report forum as usual.

################################################################
######## Patch 1.11.3 "Barbarossa" #########
################################################################

##################################
# AI

- AI will prioritize front stability better and avoid reshuffling divisions too often
- AI will not longer be unprepared for focuses leading to war with them when dynamic tags such as Vichy France are involved

# Bugfix

- The Polish national focus "Expand the University of Warsaw" will now properly count owned factories.
- Soviet Civil War will not longer immediately conclude when both sides are communist when playing without No Step Back
- Fleets drawing supply from a port will no longer stop armies standing on that port from receiving supply from the same harbour in some cases

1.11.2 release post
1.11.1 release post
1.11.0 patch notes

• 20Like
  • 6Love
Reactions:
I've had the whole lot, the 1.11.4 stuff too. I've checked its not just a number on the menu screen... Dozer blades give less entrenchement, Military spirits cost less etc...

• 1Like
Reactions:
We had
I've had the whole lot, the 1.11.4 stuff too. I've checked its not just a number on the menu screen... Dozer blades give less entrenchement, Military spirits cost less etc...
We had a small issue with the Steam backend, you may have got the wrong build from it during a 10 minute window. Restarting it should download the correct version.

• 3Like
Reactions:
- AI will prioritize front stability better and avoid reshuffling divisions too often

Does this also apply to how the AI handles my field marshal/general front lines? Because I was having some issues on that front (no pun intended), and I wasn't sure if I screwed up or whether this was due to how front lines are/were handled.

Any word as well on Qing China? The whole underground workshop decision is currently broken. Where you can only go at it while your at war with Japan and fades away after. Making the decision useless.

• 4Like
Reactions:
Has the bug with the armor models for the Axis been fixed yet

Any info on if we can get more "2D tank sprites"? Before NSB, many countries had unique tank equipment sprites and even tank variant sprites. (I think Turkey or Greece even had ideology specific ones to represent stuff like lend-leased USSR or German tanks)

Post NSB, it feels like they were all axed in exchange for these generic cookie cutter 2D sprites. These 2D sprites are ok, but I want my Bob Semple to actually look like a Bob Semple on the production screen again.

Has the bug with the armor models for the Axis been fixed yet
Hello! I fixed by doing what this dude posted.

Reactions:
Small issue but I've seen the British Cruiser tank has a portrait but it's on the light tanks instead of the medium like it is in the 1939 start. Hoping it gets fixed

• 1Like
Reactions:
Comestic tag localization is broken for me. I have no mods enabeld and ironman mode works. The color and flag switch, but no name. Even for Spain, everyone other than the republicans is just called the Spanish Empire.