• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

OliverThulin

Corporal
6 Badges
Dec 9, 2019
  • BATTLETECH
  • Surviving Mars
  • BATTLETECH: Flashpoint
  • BATTLETECH: Season pass
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall
  • BATTLETECH: Heavy Metal
We are extremely excited to announce that the long-awaited Update 1.0 for Surviving the Aftermath will be released on November 16th, 2021! That date will mark the official end of the early access period. To all our players, who shared this amazing journey with us, and all new Survivors who will embark on their adventure in the Aftermath soon - we hope you’ll enjoy what the dangerous post-apocalyptic future has to offer.

TEST YOUR SURVIVAL SKILLS ON PLAYSTATION AND NINTENDO SWITCH

As we revealed weeks ago, leaving early access will allow us to launch Surviving the Aftermath on PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch. We’re very happy to confirm that PlayStation and Nintendo players will be able to join us in the Aftermath also on November 16th! And if you’re an owner of the current-gen consoles, the game will be forward compatible on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S.

FOUNDER’S PACK EXCLUSIVE CONTENT

If you’re one of our veteran players, you’re probably already enjoying the content of the Founder’s Pack in your game.

qS1kjRJuOuZoeswmcKGO48XqNMhWYdlu_7pP-8kQ1FH_ZMvnEM6YXDje5IRJ2xNL93N3Bxz9QeOOfMZ9xXUHfLmkdJ1wU19S5aPBJxLAuGLpqPnWjo8Kra4N6mGAwOwIAusfNcFJ

However, with the 1.0 Update release, its content will become exclusive to the early access period and Day 1 Editions. To secure the Founder’s Pack for yourself, remember to grab your copy of Surviving the Aftermath before November 16th, or pre-order/buy a physical copy of the Day 1 Edition while the supply lasts.

But that’s not all! On November 16th the Founder’s Pack will receive one more exclusive piece of content. We’re adding a brand new Outback Radio to it! It doesn’t matter if you already own the Founder’s Pack or plan to buy it before the 1.0 Update launches, the radio station will become available to you on November 16th for free!

p54Vkx0rk3njHvZy4gucTo9h50HZdkyza7wbMH_SGkSCuIDvWtt1Q0KmDI3hloN4b2-FGRM55a_UAYOpLC0AN5Ijm0ah7Q9DhDw5BLsMT6i9c1HX7_PGcIA9hxQNzgGEGyvu7I8k

AND MORE TO COME!

We still have a few exciting announcements up our sleeve before the 1.0 Update launches on November 16th. Follow us on social media to stay up to date with the latest Surviving the Aftermath news.

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/SurvivingPDX/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/Surviving_PDX
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/surviving_pdx/
PDX Discord - https://discord.gg/pdx

• 1Love
  • 1Like
Reactions:

[B]Paphalophagus[/B] asked - Am I going to buy the game again?

The same question is from my side also. I am a big fan of this game and playing the early access game almost 2 years from now.

So please clarify that we have to buy the new 1.0 edition again or it will be free for existing early access users ?

[B]Paphalophagus[/B] asked - Am I going to buy the game again?

The same question is from my side also. I am a big fan of this game and playing the early access game almost 2 years from now.

So please clarify that we have to buy the new 1.0 edition again or it will be free for existing early access users ?

You haven't played many games on E.A., did you? Don't worry :)
The game is already yours :D no need to buy it again! Just wait tight for the 1.0, it will download automatically like any other update.
This is true for all other E.A. titles that are on the market, so, if you have a game that you want but is in early access, go and buy it too, all games bought in E.A. are yours fully when they come out :D

• 2Like
Reactions:
Yep, we're not going to take you access away by no means - you'll receive the full 1.0 version patch with everyone else on launch day (and our thanks for getting in early)!

• 2Like
Reactions:
Looking forward to finally get into this game! :cool:

I purchased it when it launced in Early Access to support the developers but I wanted to wait for the 1.0 release before fully diving into the content.

• 1Like
Reactions:
You haven't played many games on E.A., did you? Don't worry :)
The game is already yours :D no need to buy it again! Just wait tight for the 1.0, it will download automatically like any other update.
This is true for all other E.A. titles that are on the market, so, if you have a game that you want but is in early access, go and buy it too, all games bought in E.A. are yours fully when they come out :D
Somehow you are right sir. :(
I have played many EA produced games. but this game is my first "Early access". So I didn't know much about it. :rolleyes:

Will existing mods be compatible with the 1.0 release?
Almost certainly not, immediately. But the mod authors will no doubt update their work pretty quickly, as has happened with previous major updates.