Unusual Events - Lunatic Trait

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
F

finmise

Does anyone know about these events? Do they worth?
I cannot find out them and even unusual event info does not exist on wiki.
Have you ever experienced this?

Attachments

• 2022-02-20.png
    2022-02-20.png
    995 KB · Views: 0
The extra lunatic choices pretty much all give you extra money or execute people (or both, in the case of the petitioner approaches event). If you don't mind the stat changes and health malus feel free to become a lunatic, nobody deposes you or anything.

Reactions:
The extra lunatic choices pretty much all give you extra money or execute people (or both, in the case of the petitioner approaches event). If you don't mind the stat changes and health malus feel free to become a lunatic, nobody deposes you or anything.
So lunatic is fruitful.

There are quite some :) I don't feel qualified to jugde if they are "worth" (as I play IR with good amount of roleplaying), but they are...lunatic...for sure (I especially remember a choice you get, when some character claims a holding or something...and of course treating people, when someone becomes ill...). So my advice would be taking the chance, if you get the choice (as I don't feel it happens that often) to have a very different experience of approaching things.

Reactions: