• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't seen a mod chime in...?

That said here are the most recent docs. HG's second amended complaint and the two answers.
@stjobe who asked people not to comment is one of the volunteer mods ;)

@stjobe who asked people not to comment is one of the volunteer mods ;)
Well, hell. Thanks for the heads up. I wish they were identified as such in a clearer way. I thought he was just another Joe.
USER=1276144]@stjobe[/USER]: your house, your rules. While I'm not sure I agree with your position, I'll respect it and leave off on further comments.

giphy.gif

How I feel about the nonsense wrapped in nonsense and deep-fried in extra fatty nonsense.

@stjobe
I was trying to figure out how I missed that you were a mod. You might want to pass along to the devs That you can't see signatures in portrait mode, so you can't tell who is a mod.
Screenshot_20180228-103506.png

So fans of battle tech are not allowed to talk about the lawsuit thats affecting battle tech. What type of facists logic is that. Theres you tube commentary on it. Rededdit comentary. But god forfid we talk about it on these forums because there going to use this against it. How?

It was/is the wish of HBS, and it's their game and livelihood that are potentially on the line.
At the end of the day even if, as @Modred189 pointed out, it's not going to affect the case do you really want the HBS gang to be reminded of it whenever they log on here?
As you say, there are other places where you can discuss it whilst the case is continuing, but let's leave it to when the case is settled and we can celebrate a win ;)

@stjobe
I was trying to figure out how I missed that you were a mod. You might want to pass along to the devs That you can't see signatures in portrait mode, so you can't tell who is a mod.
No worries friend; it's growing pains as we all try to settle in.

Thread has been closed since some refused to heed the post before.

Status
Not open for further replies.