• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
looks like your world map is messed up, it made a section of your empire a lighter shade of green than the rest. might need to get the "map fixers" to change it back to your nice dark green color ;)

I love this AAR!
GIVE ME MORE!!!

You honour me with your praise! But I am suprised you hold it with such high regard for I am unsure of what I have done to deserve this praise.

It seems reading a book from previous centuries until a moment ago, has changed the way I write. How unusual.

You honour me with your praise! But I am suprised you hold it with such high regard for I am unsure of what I have done to deserve this praise.

It seems reading a book from previous centuries until a moment ago, has changed the way I write. How unusual.

Hath not the potter power over his clay, to make one vessal unto honour, and another unto dishonour?

Anyways, have fun in South America, its a single province front from Panama to Rio!

July 1940​

This month is largely uneventful personally. Note the word largely. I've also upped the size of the images to make them a bit clearer.

Africa is becoming more unstable as Bavaria (a member of the Axis) decides it is tired of being a little country.

9qxrab.jpg

Meanwhile, England continues to clean up for the Axis.

i41gz5.jpg

War has at last come to the shores of America.

2ludzsm.jpg

At last my airfield in Managua has been built however the front has long since advanced and my planes are still out of range... bugger.

flj9g1.jpg

When scouting a landing place near FRG's Pacific naval base I encountered our old friends.

i5ddw2.jpg

From this point on my navy, little as it was to begin with, is kept away from dangerous waters. A new destroyer flottilla had already been ordered and after this another was placed on the list. These are more advanced than their predecessors. The battleship KMS Moltke was responsible.

263jwwx.jpg

Meanwhile something to bomb appeared. This was in fact the first time my Tac Bombers were used.

2ew1nc8.jpg

A strange thing happened, not that I'm complaining, the production of the Nadezhda has sped up yet another month. 11 Months to go!

wbb4ld.jpg

The DDR can not do anything as they are in the Philipinnes area.

2mfwt9v.jpg

New Zealand have connected a land bridge to their huge isolated territory with the war going in their favour. While Xibei San Ma is being push back. Note the NZ troops who have been taking positions around my cut off lands.

2s65v13.jpg

ComChina continues its libertation.

2m7st55.jpg

Savoy still fights on but for how much longer? Half of their 9 remaining VP's are now on the front line along the Sevemay river.

vzh5vq.jpg

August 1940

It was about time that pushing through the jungle was given another shot. Evidently this will be slow going.

33ah4dk.jpg

And then for the next event of this month, the image below just about sums up the reaction when I saw the news.

15i3ibc.jpg

While being appraised of the current developments in the war or the lack of, Brasfield presented the latest intelligence from East Bulgaria to Victor.
"As you can see sir" He said standing by the projector flicking through through the slides, "New Zealand have built up around 10 divisions along our isolated lands." Some of the pictures were taken by number of reconnaissance aircraft over the past week while several of the slides were taken from ground level.
"And do you think they will attack us?" asked Victor in a grim tone.
"They are engaged in a war with several others, it is perhaps possible that they are only taking precautions that are natural along any border. However with this many troops and the amount of activity along our border it would be unwise not to take precautions."

In his usual place at the corner of the room M. Noirtier sat by a phone. It rang for less than second before Noirtier was was conversing in hushed and hurried tones. He put the reciever back and headed towards the door of the cabinet room.
"Was that New Zealand's ambassador Noirtier?" asked Victor.
"No monsieur, a colleague of his has left us a message."
"Bring it straight to me please." Noirtier bowed slightly and exited the room. "I wonder what the message is; he has been a difficult man to reach the past few days." he wondered aloud.
"Perhaps he has been ill?"
"Perhaps your agency should have found out what he is upto like I asked?" The doors banged open and Noirtier entered pushing a wheelbarrow that looked remarkably identical to the one that had been given to the ambassador of the FRG. Although not as overflowing as the one they had given away, there was still a substantial amount of paperwork. "What is this?" he asked, Noirtier handed him an envelope addressed to Victor.

Dear Sir,

I apologise for not giving this to you in person but I have been recalled on a most urgent matter. My associate should have delievered a wheelbarrow filled with documents. Our foriegn office thought we should take a leaf out of your book and to make clear the reasons why we are sending you these documents and the events of the coming future.

Sincerely,

A.N.Z.

P.S. The Ambassador of FRG sends his regards.

Victor felt his hand begin to shake slightly. "Noirtier" he said slowly, "Noirtier, are these documents in numerical order."
"Oui."
"Would you mind passing the last one."

jhf22u.jpg

I am now at war with New Zealand, United Kingdom, Saudia Arabia, Xibei San ma and Ecuador in the north. I thought those troop movements from earlier were suspicious!

With the redployment of my bombers, at the very edge of their range, two NZ divisions were advancing into a cut off piece of Galacia.

r9o49e.jpg

Xibei, not content with being blown away by Costa Rica declares on Catalonia, a member of the allies. Xibei is now 100% doomed.

zwz5o0.jpg

With hindsight to a highly likely attack from NZ years earlier I had placed 4 Corps on the border, however their line is not the most defensible so they are sent in to hold a narrower front.

2nrgdnt.jpg

Meanwhile in Africa.

2z6tfua.jpg

I noticed a distinct lack of advancement by several divisions where I discovered the area was made up of marshland forcing my units to go at 1-2kph.

2mwfcbp.jpg

Eastern Bulgaria heads into period of occupation.

35ja3qu.jpg

For some reason Iraq has become the new Jamaica, where countries on the other side of the world declare war and do nothing. I still haven't found Iraq.

2l6ixs.jpg

Pressing into Jaque was given up.

2w3cher.jpg

8 Corps, who had been pulled back for a possible invasion was put to better use with the southern front a stalemate.

ayms81.jpg

Like I said, the new Jamaica.

33w3azs.jpg

Xibei dissappeares from the map.

300smlt.jpg

With more troops and a distinct lack of any New Zealanders, it was certainly time to tentitavely invade.

kbpyix.jpg

As I continued to advance I encountered the Ecuadorian Army, I can't complain about them.

2j1rewp.jpg

2s991ly.jpg

The New Zealanders put up a tougher fight however.

x5w1p1.jpg

Ecuadors Army is not a threat.

2nr0lrk.jpg

2ecg9kg.jpg

17 Cont.

Ecuador continues to show little resistance. I suspect that I might be fighting against half of their army as they are a small country.

j8dydw.jpg

1z3p47c.jpg

The situation at the start of September.

24ovqjc.jpg

27wx89e.jpg

All Quiet on the Southern Front

1zm2wwg.jpg

Savoy continues to hold out along the Sevemay.

307otih.jpg

Turns out Montenegro is also at war with Austria as it advances through the crushed remains of Sinkiang.

28gsas7.jpg

Even with what seems to be 4/5 of your army in the south, the fight against new Zealand seems to be a real walk I. The park, and Im sure the prayers of the people go to the savony army in their fight against the enemies of their governments idiotisy

September 1940

September has been a satisfying month. There have been no disasters, mainly because the war with the FRG has become quiet, both sides know that neither are advancing and so the focus is on the north. The official battlecry is "Victory or death!" because of the occupation of East Bulgaria. No one gets away with that!

The UK appear in the south, they are equal to Ecuador. Good.

m8h82c.jpg

In Florida there appears to us a holy grail of energy. Perhaps this might solve some of our issues?

5b3dyq.jpg

Atlanta is liberated!

2ps13qb.jpg

Athens quickly follows!

2012adt.jpg

A primary target, not just because it is a VP. My airforce need an airbase.

2uiyr1c.jpg

Ashville!

2vs47i8.jpg

The energy is a priority for me. The lack of it has prevented me using my IC to it's full potential.

10nhzsn.jpg

Encirclement yes?

nx5k5w.jpg

fcma1l.jpg

Gastonia is a lie! There is no gas there!

30kr583.jpg

The trap is set to close!

315crx3.jpg

Ecuadorians and New Zealanders are trapped now, units are moving to plug the holes before they break out. We wouldn't want that would we?

fjme5c.jpg

No more reinforcements from NZ!

2uftt9x.jpg

A pathetic counter attack although it is lead by the Ecuadorian Max Sax, intelligence believes he hates the Saxaphone.

wi69p5.jpg

What? An airforce?! Someone has one as well?!

2w2iz2d.jpg

Not for long.

2hyck8h.jpg

What the hell?

ot3whv.jpg

Turns out the 25-ta who was going to be advancing unit from Macon ran out of org.

Cleveland! Soon all of Bulgaria will be united!

okby4k.jpg

A lone division in Orlando is spotted, we can't have that there!

maueeq.jpg

18,523 Prisoners! 3 NZ inf Divisions and 1 Ecuadorain Inf and HQ.

etgrac.jpg

18 Cont.

After a protracted counter attack by the enemy, it is repulsed but with the second heaviest casualties in the north for my army.

efrjp0.jpg

Columbia!

35lyjoi.jpg

The Northern Front.

156rg4n.jpg

It is strange that ComChina is gaining the least out of its war with Austria. It only recieved a third of Tannu Tuva and nothing from the collapse of Yugoslavia. Lebannon is cleaning up the North but is quickly spreading south.

21e4tts.jpg

Im sure the prayers of the people go to the savony army in their fight against the enemies of their governments idiotisy

Unfortunately for them, no. Savoy is a Facist state and must be destroyed! If they Ceylon and Hamburg could get across the river. In this post they haven't moved which is why they don't appear later. Also numerous Kosovian refugees have made it to my shores. Many of the men are recieving training until enough will arrive to from the 1st Kosovian Anti-Facist Corps.

How many states shall soon be left in North America?

10 perhaps. Costa Rica is not at war with the UK and Ecuador so they are for me if I can reach there before they annex a peice of land preventing me from advancing. I don't fancy risking my navy. There's also Saudi Arabia to deal with, I think, but they are blocked by Costa Rica.

The sheer absurdity of this AAR has captured my attention! I love it!

Are you able to cross over into the new zealand home states to finish them off?

Nope, Costa Rica has the largest army in the north and they are cleaning up up there. Also they are very close to blocking the path to Ecuador and the UK.

October 1940

The Liberation continues!

vyodjs.jpg

2mmu5a1.jpg

Not the best situation to be in...

2lkzn0j.jpg

2h33rsi.jpg

Kicking NZ out of Orlando.

2m3ntrl.jpg

Reinforcements plug the hole.

246uyw8.jpg

e5h5di.jpg

qz3xjs.jpg

Indonesia is coming in from the north and Asheboro has a large factory complexes, the hope is that I will take it before Indonesia.

27zb7es.jpg

Apparantly I won't take it... bastards.

5vdp35.jpg

2ytwjma.jpg

The end is nigh for this division.

3536pz9.jpg

A sudden unexpected high resistance in Florence from mainly UK troops.

2ed2sea.jpg

jfkbgm.jpg

However this did not stop the advance once my light armour began attacking.

2n67mle.jpg

Asheboro is lost to the Indonesians, a new objective is issued for some units, "take it before they do."

szk0n6.jpg

Sinkiang finally surrenders after being occupied by Montenegro for the past 6 months.

2yy5lk9.jpg

Korea joins the Axis family.

u1vvb.jpg

New Zealands armour puts up a devastating (in terms of this war) defence of Shallotte!

ipv6nr.jpg

This image gives the illusion that my fighters were losing, in fact they defeated the enemy without blinking.

2ds2wcy.jpg

November 1940

So where are things at?

v8l8r7.jpg

NZ is down to is capital in the north, it looks like victory will be near.

166nes6.jpg

Austria is slowly being crushed on all fronts.

t7fshx.jpg

Blocking Indonesia's advances, although they can keep Lynchburg. It doesn't sound like a friendly place.

9h29hz.jpg

The armour that had proved to be impassable last month is not surrounded and cut off.

2mrw8qd.jpg

Delievering 12,944 prisoners into my hands.

2mfekk3.jpg

Mass celebrations filled the streets at the news, particularly in East Bulgaria who had at last reconnected with the rest of the nation and had suffered, although brief, occupation. The annexation of New Zealand was to be a lesson to others who have thoughts of declaring war on Bulgaria. However Victor warned that it was not over yet as there were still 3 nations hostile in the north and a war to be won in the south. There was a hoard of captured raw materials including over 23,000 energy!

2dv0wb7.jpg

With the final plans accepted, the successors to the Sofija were laid down.

1t506g.jpg

With a sudden lack of defenders on the frontline, a swift advance north followed.

2aj5fl2.jpg

A division that had been trapped behind the lines marched into captivity. 4266 prisoners.

hvoqs9.jpg

Onwards to Ecuador!

ae8yzq.jpg

2uxwnjc.jpg

A tiny sliver of NZ has fallen into my hands... the area is of no importance and thus it will be left to fester.

2mdgxlz.jpg

fjdea1.jpg

2evut69.jpg

The fall of Andalusia allows Costa Rica to finally have a land bridge to part of it's cut off lands.

o0z5fs.jpg

New Zealand divisions that joined Ecuador still prove to be more challenging oppenents.

2r3ihl0.jpg

Good and Bad news.

2hem5i8.jpg

Onto Washington D.C.!

119xwlk.jpg

2evxlsp.jpg