• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
i suppose when you'll be done with Galicia, you'll transfer some of your troops from the north to the south ?

I think most will head south but there is a lot of territory to be suppressed.

Look at that, you gained more manpower :D
It still freaks me out when I see the messed up borders of Alaska

With the collapse of two of the major countries in the north it allowed my troops to recover so I began regaining manpower naturally. I have an income of about 120 a month so if I'm losing about 80 a month. Profit :).

January 1951

One more step a long the road to victory! A victory which at the rate of one province per month will take me... probably well over 100 posts : /

291n6fo.jpg

A brand new navy was ordered early in January, this will be the most advanced. Type X, I could research them further on but they are so advanced and I have several other areas that need the research. I can also announce that I have at long last begun research into submarines. It will be many months before any design will be constructed but no doubt they will rival any nation who has developed them. Sadly I can also announce that the aircraft carriers seen here were cancelled two days later when I realised I had jumped the gun as I have to wait till mid February for the last research to be completed.

2vv19o5.jpg

Another advance in Oman. There was another one along the east coast but for some reason I failed to screenshot it.

2q8oobm.jpg

And now to open up the third front! The Manchurians did not expect my arrival after a long cold war.

207b403.jpg

Two divisions are landed further south and are ordered to support to invasion.

ejv1g2.jpg

This has an immediate effect on the landings.

okob47.jpg

A second landing this time on the east coast. It looks like it might have been a mistake however ordering 4 Tac south (whoever was their navigator should be shot because they flew through the centre of Oman and were intercepted!) to support the landings quickly swayed the battle in my favour.

2djx8jr.jpg

An easy advance into Cerro Bertrand.

2zdup1i.jpg

Unfortunately there were no cornflakes.

soy88x.jpg

A battle that looked to be going badly was not nearly as bad as it was feared.

2iszb5j.jpg

Two Galacian ships are caught out in the open. The battlecruiser escaped however was signifcantly damaged.

2hfp6yt.jpg

This has forced a division to be cut off, however this will not matter much as the VPs are not far away.

9fnlox.jpg

A suprisingly bloody (for the north) battle in the north. The Galacians continue to remind me that they are not yet defeated.

23wk8yt.jpg

A third landing at Monte Leon!

2h2gtvb.jpg

Sadly the advance in the west of Oman still can not continue because the forces are still too demoralised. Why you ask? Because until the end of this month there was no infrastructure. However this does not matter too much as there has been progress in other areas. Yes the Galacian pocket still exists after well over a year. I have settled with containing them until Galacias inevitable surrender. Thankfully it is not a VP.

24mgow6.jpg

Maybe they were, um, underwater tanks. That shoot sharks from their guns.

:ninja: oh shi.... *ducks and runs to Oman.*

February 1951

A very quiet month.

Numbers will not save them but it certainly increases the number of casualties.

dbnzao.jpg

The god-awful-decision-landings succeed.

2zp2yid.jpg

Although it looks like these divisions will escape, they do not so 155,516 men are captured! I think it might be the largest haul ever!

6fqkxl.jpg

After many years, Finland finally killed off Columbia who, like syria next to it, had been reduced down to a single province many years earlier.

orjam9.jpg

Manchukou is defeated again.

2cfd4rl.jpg

The carriers are at last ready to be built :)

24etjcp.jpg

The southern front.

2vuc5qh.jpg

Advances have begun in the north of Oman again.

w9i4vt.jpg

Galacia is still there.

25zjqm8.jpg

March 1951

A very easy victory comes out of nowhere in the south. I can not complain, easy VP.

apk29v.jpg

The Galacians suffer devastating losses!

2cwvpf4.jpg

In other news...

c27q.jpg

A hard battle for another VP.

24ypnj4.jpg

The most southern port of Oman is captured.

2m3iext.jpg

The fleeing navy is cut down.

2z4wy0m.jpg

10psim8.jpg

Squeezing ever tighter the noose around Manchukuo.

5ota9z.jpg

"They came in the same old way, and we beat them in the same old way"

spvvcz.jpg

Now all the fighting will take place in "Canada"

3484zrb.jpg

The third VP this month is captured. I amunure whether or not I will be able to hold it. These troops have been depleted significantly.

2w2ilnr.jpg

When will this war ever finish? Not long I hope.

2m5xyfs.jpg

April - May 1951

Talk about a quiet month but two months! Most of this time was spent waiting on very long battles that varied in difficulty. The other weird part is that the only area of notable event was in Oman!

Advancing in the south.

10eofo9.jpg

And in the north, probably the most signifcant gains since the opening months.

34g3jpv.jpg

23rrejr.jpg

2w4ibye.jpg

208fv2e.jpg

Back to the south.

34g5w1j.jpg

114,066 men are forced to lay down their arms or face total destruction. Manchukuo continues to exist due to Asturias' involvment further north.

6e4595.jpg

At last some more troops leave the former FRG.

2v9271f.jpg

Approaching some Omani VPs.... lovely tasty VPs...

o7m0dt.jpg

One is captured.

jugtfo.jpg

Sadly the advance can not continue in the south due exceptionally stubborn resistance in Cochrane.

1r9evl.jpg

A lovely shade of green don't you think? Galacia will hopefully be defeated next month and at last I can shift the full weight of Bulgaria against Oman.

ie1i07.jpg

June 1951

I am now into my third year of war and Galacia still stands... bastards. Here I captured another VP but I'm disappointed that even though they are down to one VP, they continue to hang on.

jhrcpd.jpg

Unfortunately I disagree with their clinging on till the end so I rush things a little by landing on their final VP.

2nbc6f5.jpg

Galacia seem to be taking everyone down with them with a particularly bloody battle for my men.

iz9j46.jpg

But it is too late for them now. The war in the North is at last over.

i43h36.jpg

Well... almost. With the arms of 6 countries scattered and hidden through out the continent. This will be problematic.

2j4yicl.jpg

With Galacias fall, many countries end their embargos. So far around 30 have cancelled them.

w2dk7t.jpg

Another minor problem is that now my private alliance is gone. No more perks like being able to see where they enemy has stationed their troops.

2qthhtf.jpg

Now all the focus is on the south however it will be several months by the time two armies have been shipped south.

34fbgpv.jpg

Here the first corps moved from north captures Achacachi with a little aid from the mountaineers.

xnw9xu.jpg

Just when I was about to lean back and open a celebratory drink, a lone Uruguaian division decides to ruin it all.

b85vtl.jpg

A pretty shade of green.

dcsrc7.jpg

July - August 1951

Battle after battle, thats pretty much all this post is made up of, at least progress is being made albeit slowly.

9fuu1h.jpg

bfqd5i.jpg

169kgog.jpg

okdfgy.jpg

Uruguay continues to be a pain.

97jpkg.jpg

29qfwwz.jpg

With the capture of Robore all of my forces are now at last out of FRG and into Oman.

15qrs5f.jpg

f02ibk.jpg

Hopefully Asturias will move in quickly to secure Arica.

wtcbph.jpg

La Paz is taken.

2e4c61h.jpg

Ok, now Robore is mine.

6fy4op.jpg

Quite suddenly this battle turned for the worse, when I discovered infantry divisions I don't own were attacking Arica I realised what has happened. Asturias has buggered it up.

2uzz04o.jpg

The last Urguaian division is destroyed. The first wave of new garrison units have already arrived by this time, a second wave will appear late september or early october.

ay8q5s.jpg

I pull out of the battle for Arica but for some reason I can still view and watch Asturias completly ruin my plans by their incompetence.

1hdr88.jpg

A second battle for La Paz.

25fmx6p.jpg

At least in every other area I can advance.

2j3la9u.jpg

2yw5snn.jpg

vmzldv.jpg

wjjatg.jpg

Well perhaps not in all areas.

34qsm0l.jpg

September - October 1951

Yes more battles, there really isn't anything exciting going on. There has been a slow ripple spreading from the west to the east coast which began a few months earlier.

2hdr5l3.jpg

jrqykg.jpg

Asturias recovered their lost territory so my now seemingly unstoppable elite Mountain Divisions continue pressing south. Many are now 4 star.

30kt8gp.jpg

2uqp4s5.jpg

Yep, mountaineers again.

2aj5raw.jpg

Good news for my airforce.

jhy49y.jpg

Oman being stubborn.

316k9af.jpg

fmmb1w.jpg

rkwxew.jpg

Still no gold at this Eldorado.

x6gd2w.jpg

In a reverse of the good news, my tacs have beend devastated on the west coast. Many of the planes lost had only just been deployed to fill in the holes left by the loss of their predecessors. Omani prison camps are swelled with Bulgarian bomber crews. On the east side, although I have no losses, most of the units will not be combat ready for some time.

2wdo9ki.jpg

21c8glc.jpg

29vbevp.jpg

vfvaf6.jpg

I'm getting there however the finish line is approaching very quickly. I have to try and finish this game within the week!

9j0ys5.jpg