• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
First I wish to offer my apologies for suddenly dropping of the radar. It was quite literally Skyrim's fault... and then BF3... and then university work got in the way and by the time that was done I only had a short time before I got about a ton of more work to do two weeks later, and so I forgot about doing this AAR. Not completely but I haven't really had the time to sit down for a long session recently.

Second, this isn't a promise that can be set in stone, however at the end of May I will be returning home for the summer which gives me about 4 months of free time to fill up. So I really would like to try and resurrect this AAR some point after May because of its individuality and also because it was just left at a loose end very early on in its life. As I said this isn't 100% certain, I can't predict the future and there are several games coming out that I would like to get and it depends on how hooked I get. But be on the look out in about a months time.

Khaz