Unofficial Jazz Boatman fan-art competition: Post your image here

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Had a dad

V g H
213 Badges
Sep 5, 2008
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • 500k Club
  • Paradox Order
  • Crusader Kings II: Limited Collectors Edition
  • 200k Club
  • Europa Universalis: Rome
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Victoria 2 Beta
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Diplomacy
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Field Marshal
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • PDXCON 2017 Standard Ticket holder
  • Crusader Kings Complete
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Europa Universalis IV: Golden Century
  • Imperator: Rome Deluxe Edition
  • Prison Architect
  • VtM - Bloodlines 2
  • Imperator: Rome Sign Up
  • Crusader Kings III Referal
  • PDXCon 2019 "Baron"
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition
  • Europa Universalis 4: Emperor
  • Victoria 3 Sign Up
  • Hearts of Iron IV: By Blood Alone
  • Hearts of Iron IV: No Step Back
  • Rome Gold
  • Elven Legacy
  • Elven Legacy Collection
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
Hey everyone, a chance to win a Paradox game, just by showing off your artistic ability

We're thinking about launching a Jazz Boatman fan art competition... Start drawing your image of what Jazz looks like ;)

I hereby proclaim the unofficial Jazz Boatman fan-art competition started! Winner will receive a Paradox game :)

The Boatman Brothers
~ Jazz Boatman, Billy Boatman (BB) and Stephen (K) Boatman ~

Inspiration and composition by me, actual awesome artwork by Charlie aka Matt Lara

For the sad history of the Boatman brothers see the utube comments section from Jazz Boatman's Jazz Boatmode trailer

I think Charlie and I should get a game each for that :)

This is awesome! You really captured the spirit of the Boatman brothers, in a happier time before Jazz's divorce.

As creator and voice of Jazz Boatman, I hereby christen this the "OFFICIAL Jazz Boatman fan-art competition" and propose a name-change.

I believe we have a winner right away! Shall I name Aero the winner, or are there any people out there carefully making their own piece of art, taking a very long time? :)

I've got one but it's more humorous than anything as I couldn't get my old minion to do the art work. Once the competition is over I'll post it for all to ummmm ridicule behold.

Last edited:
I've got one but it's more humorous than anything as I couldn't get my old minion to do the art work. Once the competition is over I'll post it for all to ummmm ridicule behold.

Let's see it now!

I didn't intend to close out the competition by using a pro like Charlie to do what I cannot do for myself ^^

I tried to get a buddy of mine (not the former minion) that is an artist to post something, alas it seems to be you alone. Later when I'm back on I'll share (via PM) with you the "drawing"