• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Uggh

Captain
52 Badges
Apr 13, 2002
  • 500k Club
  • Stellaris
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Cities: Skylines
  • A Game of Dwarves
Apparently the game does not run on my GalaxyS2 if installed on the external card (which seems to be the default location). After installation everything works fine but trying to restart on the next day or after a phone reboot, etc. the game stalls during start-up. This was also the case with the previous (non +1) version. Moving the program to the phone memory overcomes the problem, although with the +1 update I was also required to uninstall it first.
By doing so I lost all unlocked characters (finished the game in previous version) as well as saved games, gold and other improvements. Is it somehow possible to get at least the unlock status of the characters back (the rest is not so important)? I don't want to do everything again with the same group; that would be too boring.

In general, that data is stored in the "Android/obb" or "Android/data"-folder(s) and needs to be backed up manually before the reinstall as the reinstall will clean out the folder.

There are ways for developers to add synching to the user's Google account, but I don't know if it's activated or can do a backup of that kind of things at the moment.

Not much to do now that you've already reinstalled I'm afraid.