Unlimited pop-up barrage when an ally amphibs a province from you.

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

MJF

Lt. General
9 Badges
Dec 31, 2005
  • Hearts of Iron Anthology
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Darkest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • March of the Eagles
  • 500k Club
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
Several times/second. Endless. How to make it stop?!

Unlimited pop-up terror..png

Upvote 0
Ouch. That is a bug.

You can deactivate that type of message, that way you ignore it, but the problem is still there.

You can take military control of Japan, move the responsible troops elsewhere(say El Aaiun) and thereby remove the cause.

Reactions:
I haven't experienced that bug, so can't help. Pang's suggestions are the solution though.

Ouch. That is a bug.

You can deactivate that type of message, that way you ignore it, but the problem is still there.
Did that right after posting. Concerned that I miss other important similar messages.
You can take military control of Japan, move the responsible troops elsewhere(say El Aaiun) and thereby remove the cause.
Whenever I do this sort of thing, even if never unpausing, I "come back" to my country and have to hunt for the changes the AI did when they had control of my campaign. They are there -- somewhere, and not always easily abandoned, so I gave up on this.

I'm trying to get Nat. Spain troops in there. They always get control of these provinces, since they are allied, and the land is their cores.

Did that right after posting. Concerned that I miss other important similar messages.
You can change it so the message appears only in the log.

Once the situation is resolved set it back to popup.

Whenever I do this sort of thing, even if never unpausing, I "come back" to my country and have to hunt for the changes the AI did when they had control of my campaign. They are there -- somewhere, and not always easily abandoned, so I gave up on this.
Taking military control means the option in the diplomacy menu.

I did not mean to switch country. A savegame edit would be much more comfortable than that.

I'm trying to get Nat. Spain troops in there. They always get control of these provinces, since they are allied, and the land is their cores.
I suppose this is also where the bug comes from.