• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(102596)

Corporal
2 Badges
May 29, 2008
  • Hearts of Iron Anthology
  • Europa Universalis III
I'm playing Victoria:Revolutions [installed using a disc not download] with Hotfix 6 - but a problem I had [& hoped the hotfix would resolve] was that come 'The Great Depression' I always get "A not yet described event". Also my Radio factories are classed as "UNKNOWN STRING WANTED".. Anyone else get these & more importantly how are they sorted out? :eek:o

Hello, sorry to bump such an old thread but I recently started playing Victoria Complete and I am getting this error on the Great Depression event. I went to the link Gaute65 provided but am getting a 404 error. Does anyone still have this fix please?

Hello, sorry to bump such an old thread but I recently started playing Victoria Complete and I am getting this error on the Great Depression event. I went to the link Gaute65 provided but am getting a 404 error. Does anyone still have this fix please?
Looks like @Gaute65 was on yesterday, maybe you can snag his attention.

Ah, my apologies. I had downloaded that but the change log in the thread didn't mention fixing the Great Depression event so I assumed it didn't. Thank you for the pointer.