• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Exellent spritepacks Bebro! :cool: as are the sprites for vicky, I remember you saying you might make a new sub sprite for vicky also. Is that still being considered?

Yes, it does.

Does this work for AoD?

Yes, it does.

Of course! :D

@bebro

Thanks for your fine sprites. They are a huge improvement compared to P'dox sprites. I never played without them. :)

Can we expect now - after the release of AOD - any new sprites from you? E.g. CAs would be a worthwile addition.
And if you could add more BCs (G,J) and old BBs (F,G,J) that would be fine. ;)

Should work with this link:
http://wwwnew.filefront.com/13899334/Ships_v3.zip

Silly filefront, they could at least re-direct people to the new links if they change everything. Oh well, hope it works now.

I will upload your sprits also on the DMP server...will report.

PS: Does anybody have the link to the naval-multilevel-pack for the usa made by Bebro (?)

That's cool but I found that there is an error on the MIN CV unit. It is the original one when it stand still but if it move, it changes....

mincv.png

They are, and glad NavyField was around otherwise we wouldnt have those.

bebro has already made Civ3 sprites before HOI2 so I wouldn't bet that he used any sprites of NavyField as a base for a conversion to HOI2. ;)

That's cool but I found that there is an error on the MIN CV unit. It is the original one when it stand still but if it move, it changes....

mincv.png

You're correct. ;) According to the MIN CV .spr files the "moving" sprites show us the P'dox vanilla CV while the "standing" MIN CV is the english one. Since bebro used the english QE-class BB as the MIN BB it seems that he'd planned something similar for the MIN CV but forgot to exchange the WALK .spr files. Luckily we can fix this easily. ;)

You're correct. ;) According to the MIN CV .spr files the "moving" sprites show us the P'dox vanilla CV while the "standing" MIN CV is the english one. Since bebro used the english QE-class BB as the MIN BB it seems that he'd planned something similar for the MIN CV but forgot to exchange the WALK .spr files. Luckily we can fix this easily. ;)

You mean that there will be a new verson?

You mean that there will be a new verson?

Although I hope that bebro will expand his sprite collection I wouldn't bet on it.

You can fix this issue by yourself. It can be done quickly as it only involves deleting the "old" set of CV WALK MIN files. Be sure to keep all CV WALK MIN files which have a L-1 in their name (e.g. T-CARRIER A-WALK C-MIN L-1 D-E.spr). These are bebros "new" ones. If you open one of these files you'll see these lines:
Sprite = {
Bitmap = "T-CARRIER A-WALK C-ENG L-1 D-E.bmp"
Origin = { x = 85 y = 85 }
Frames = 50
Speed = 5
Palette = "T-CARRIER C-ENG.bmp"
}

If you keep these files and delete the old ones your problem should be gone. You can also delete all .bmp files of the old MIN CV (from 2006) in the bmp sub-directory.

I hope that these sprites will be fully compatible with AoD one day.

What makes you think that they aren't fully compatible with AoD? HOI2 had allowed multi-level sprites for naval and air units. AOD expanded this to land units and also added sprites for transport planes and naval bombers.