• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

macgregor2150

Major
3 Badges
Aug 24, 2011
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Darkest Hour
  • 500k Club
I was going to suggest the option of adding types of attacks like armored assault that may change the combat equation. But I realized, the speed of armored units actually simulates this advantage. However, in all but TRP, motorized units move too fast in my opinion. But I see there is a dillemna encountered here. Their motorized status only serves to get them TO the battlefield. They advance just like infantry otherwise.

I would suggest to make all the land movements at the slower TRP speed as this is the speed at which they can advance into hostile terrain. I'd also suggest to allow the overall number of trucks in your units to affect your transportation capacity(probably already does) and that strategic movement be the way to get the road speed advantage. If possible allow them to deploy faster on strategic movement. Just a thought.

Units using strategic movement should be vulnerable to enemy aircraft on interdiction missions in some way as well.
[EDIT]Actually in the combat box perhaps the attacker could set the speed of his attack based on his armor advantage.

Last edited:
Upvote 0