• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Jul 6, 2021
To the first part. It's really frustrating when you clear a safe house, and don't get the unique weapons because the boss dies last. Hoping that gets fixed.

To the other thing, and definitely more important than the first, really hoping that poaching gets implemented for players. There definitely needs to be some sort of method to do so whether it be a big cash offer, or even not killing them but killing the boss. I noticed that sometimes NPC bosses try to poach our hires, and it would be nice to be able to do the same thing instead of being forced to kill some of our favorites.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Upvote 0
Hey @Thee Happy Dalek, just following up on this. Regarding the boss's unique weapons, does this happen with every boss you fight or just some? If only some, which ones? Also, does the boss go into a bleeding out state when this occurs?
Hey Luke. So I cannot sit here and definitively say it's every boss. That said, in several different playthroughs it has happened with 100% consistency when the boss bleeds out no matter who I'm fighting. Unfortunately, because I wasn't really keeping track for this thread I cannot tell you if it was all different bosses or maybe the same one a couple times or anything like that, but at least in my playthroughs it is 100% consistency if they bleed out and the fight ends before they die, or if the boss is the last to go down and bleeds out instead of dying.

Hey @Thee Happy Dalek, just following up on this. Regarding the boss's unique weapons, does this happen with every boss you fight or just some? If only some, which ones? Also, does the boss go into a bleeding out state when this occurs?
However if it helps, I am happy to start a game with the sole intent of bleeding out all 10 bosses and seeing what happens. Or to do so with the remaining bosses in my current game or something.

Thanks for the update here, @Thee Happy Dalek! What you've mentioned above does sound similar to one the team is currently working on. That would be great, if you do happen across it again could you put it through our bug report forum here? I can pass the extra information along to the team then. Thanks! :)