• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Zuckergußgebäck said:
I wanted to know where the actuall commands that tell the game that:

'Merchants donate ships to the navy adds five ships in random province'

That 5 ships will be donated are in .exe, but you can trigger the event by linking it to a monarch and a month of said monarchs reign.

I only have a few countries left to do. I need to ask if someone could host the file. It looks like its going to be 170 kb-180kb.

AArgh. Which cot is line 79. It says that one is broken or something.

Zuckergußgebäck said:
In my 1492 scenario line 72 is an alliance entry, have you removed the alliances?

I said 79. And I did kill alliances

Zuckergußgebäck said:
All of 'em?

Not all of em. Just the ones countries that are non existent.

Too tell you I made Swiss Empire and Italy.

Red Baron said:
Are you joining to replace such things, or hollow the thing out and try it first?

What?

I am done. Id host a screenie but somethings wrong with the cots. and it wont let me play.

Here you all go.
ScreenSave3.jpg

It's still got a few bugs but expect the scenario to be out before Saturday. I need a host though.

tombom said:
Try upl.silentwhisper.net (sorry that its not a link)

thanks. To link type this . K

Heyo I looked in my text and found 2 tags that would be prefarable ove PAP and ADE. It is an ITA and MUS tag but for some reason I change it rigth but when the option comes to select them its black. Help.

billy bob said:
Heyo I looked in my text and found 2 tags that would be prefarable ove PAP and ADE. It is an ITA and MUS tag but for some reason I change it rigth but when the option comes to select them its black. Help.

They are only used to assign names for randomleaders Italian and Moslem minors, so no graphics (including flag/shield set) are assigned to them, and it is possible that trying to use them as nations will lead to CtDs (if they are not hardcoded into the diplomacy matrix etc)

You could add flags and shields to them (map directory iirc) and see how it works out, but be prepared to have to change one or both back if the game starts crashing more or faster than usual.

Nikolai II said:
They are only used to assign names for randomleaders Italian and Moslem minors, so no graphics (including flag/shield set) are assigned to them, and it is possible that trying to use them as nations will lead to CtDs (if they are not hardcoded into the diplomacy matrix etc)

You could add flags and shields to them (map directory iirc) and see how it works out, but be prepared to have to change one or both back if the game starts crashing more or faster than usual.

Okay. I guess back to the Papists.

Yeah... India, for example, looks a little bit unhappy.

Grahamule said:
Do you plan on 'uniting' the rest of the world, or just Europe?
Where else can I unite besides India? Should I make new nations from the empty provinces? You know make a SE asian nation. But right now cant you be content about this.