Unfortunately there is no Dev Diary this week - next week though!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

BjornB

★Community Manager★
Paradox Staff
81 Badges
Apr 2, 2012
  • March of the Eagles
  • For the Motherland
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Impire
  • King Arthur II
  • Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
  • Leviathan: Warships
  • The Kings Crusade
  • Magicka
  • Majesty 2
  • Majesty 2 Collection
  • For The Glory
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Naval War: Arctic Circle
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Rome Gold
  • Semper Fi
  • Ship Simulator Extremes
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Sword of the Stars II
  • Teleglitch: Die More Edition
  • Starvoid
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Ancient Space
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Cities in Motion
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • A Game of Dwarves
  • Commander: Conquest of the Americas
  • Darkest Hour
  • Deus Vult
  • Dungeonland
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Divine Wind
  • The Showdown Effect
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
Hello good friends!

Unfortunately we aren't able to deliver any Development Diary for you this week due to it being a big holiday in Spain (where Paradox Tinto is located). We apologize for any false promises made last week, but we hope that the teaser presented then will keep you sustained until next Tuesday.

Next week: Tuesday the 15th - we'll have something for you, but a heads up that after that we will have a company wide Holiday break for a couple of weeks and the Dev Diaries will return again on January 15th.

So the current schedule is as follows:
Dec 8: No dev diary - Spanish Holiday
Dec 15: Dev diary (see teaser from last week)
Dec 22, 29 and Jan 5: Holiday Break
Jan 12: We're back with planned weekly dev diaries

• 9Like
  • 2Haha
Reactions:
Can we speculate? I guess - CK3 converter religions are coming in! :D lol

• 2Like
  • 2Love
Reactions:
Can you post some pictures of the Philippines and Australia (without any explanations) as something to look at while waiting?

• 10Like
  • 3Haha
Reactions:
I've got a strong feeling something's going to prevent the December 15th DD. Seems like it's January 12th then.

• 3Like
Reactions:
So we don’t have new content and also we are not getting much needed hotfixes. That’s a huge dissapointment

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
Well...that's frustrating. Still, I suppose the assurance of the patch not rolling out any time this year gives me time to finish my current game at least...

• 1Like
Reactions:
Well obviously the big surprise for next week will be no new DDs again :D

• 10Haha
  • 7Like
Reactions:
Can you at least post any teaser without any explanation so we can at least speculate? And why did you advertise that there'll be DD last week if you didn't intend to post anything this week? If some member of your team was sick, it's tuff and bad situation i get that, but couldn't you empower someone else to do job instead? And now you tell that whole Dec won't be DD until 12 Jan. Sory for toxicity i'll probably be bad guy here it's just frustrating to wait for something that won't happen.

• 3Like
Reactions:
In case someone is interested on the holiday origins: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Empel Its sort of EU IV related 'more or less' (an event during the 80 Years War) ;)
Oh well, if we had a holiday for every **** unexpected victory some 450 years in the past, then we'd have holidays all year round :rolleyes:
This holiday should be scrapped in the name of European reconciliation ;) (and in the name of the spanish economy of course)

Reactions:
Got a feeling a DLC announcement is coming next week. Could you guys at the least give us something beyond the teaser from last week to stare at. At black and white map of the Philippines can only go so far...

• 1Like
Reactions:
How sad. Maybe you should implement a strategy of backup DDs, minor DDs that can be published if things don't go as planned.

Delaying a DD two times in a row is disappointing.

• 3Like
Reactions: