• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

DingoWalley

Captain
16 Badges
Feb 13, 2014
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Victoria 2
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Crusader Kings III
8iHaErM.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
With the ongoing Cult-Elven Wars, crime through out the Realms of the Unforgotten has been on the rise.
The Elves, who were once the champions of Peace and Justice, have been bogged down not only
by the resurgent Cult of Bones, but also by marauding Porcs led by a Blood-Hungry Porc known as
Plutuss 'The Grave'. As such, the Elves have been unable to police the Realms as they had done for
hundreds of years. To make matters worse, 2 powerful criminals known as the Murder Brothers have
recently escaped the besieged Silvermine Mountains, and with their escape, they will leave behind
a path of Death and Thievery! The Elven Council had no choice but to hire Mercenaries to track down
the Criminals on their behalf, especially for the Murder Brothers. Virgo Sunsword, head of the Elven
Army, was personally assigned to hiring the Mercenaries to capture Chimera and Maelstrom, either
dead or alive...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MLOR5fV.png

The Mercenaries hired to capture the Murder Brothers come from a variety of Backgrounds, but Virgo picked
the best men he could for this assignment. The Group consists of Ursa Attonius, a Teuton High Bear
with years of experience in both the Elven and High Bear Armies; Lucas Bush George the Second,
son of the late Lucas Bush George, and a Noble-Born Elven Lord who's looking to make some money for
his family; Haarkin Rosmarus, a Bern-Hardy Walrus Monk who, being a former pirate, would know how
to deal with rapscallions of all types; Rasmir Tylthe, a Clay-Paw Kobold Shinobi who's mud could be
helpful in capturing the Murder Brothers; Marion Paxton, a Seaswagger Kobold Sorcerer who's
knowledge on the Arcane will be helpful to the team; and Yanshir Kashun, an Enochian Elf with a weak
grasp of reality and a debt he owes to another Elven Lord.

Virgo told them all that their assignment was simple: Find and either Capture or Kill 2 Kobolds known as the
Murder Brothers; Maelstrom and Chimera. He told them they were extremely dangerous, but if they were
successful in capturing and/or killing them, they would all be rewarded with 25,000,000 Gold Pieces of Gold.
To many of them, the reward was far greater then the Risk. Virgo told them that the last place the Murder
Brothers were seen was a small Pirate town on the outskirts of both Elven Territory and the Goblin Swamps.
After the group prepared, they all headed down the dirt road to this Pirate town, thinking they will be victorious
in their quest...

YXV3tJ2.png

XpON5wo.png

xZJYXdG.png

O588rfy.png

Upz8N3C.png

zhdtuC8.png

Last edited:
Z5iwdzZ.png

Our adventurers arrive at the Pirate town of Koelowelfdwarm. They have only just arrived after a day and a half of travel, and the Sun has begun to set in the Western Sky. Currently, they can see some buildings that look like residential buildings, and a 2 story building that appears to be a tavern as they can hear cheering and music coming from it. They can also see a Walrus and a Porc talking to one another, a Goblin with 2 Monocles and a dirty Robe sleeping against a building, and a Donkey right outside the Tavern.

You guys are out of combat and are free to do as you please.

Don't touch the goblin!

Lucas get on my back, we are going to meet people.

Haarkin see if that walrus knows anything

Kobolds do as you please

leta get some information!

Do as I please you say? Well then I'll just talk to the goblin then.

Do as I please you say? Well then I'll just talk to the goblin then.
Marion, ignoring Attonius's Warning, walks up to the sleeping Goblin.
tMA2KRx.png

While he's asleep, Marion inspects him over.
cDe4ztb.png

KDVrJm1.png

Marion sees that the Goblin Hobo actually has a 3rd monocle in his front pocket. He can only assume that this Goblin is a Wizard, due to all the Monocles. However, he also notices how dirty his Robe is, and how smelly he is, especially with his Kobold Senses. Marion assumes this Goblin Hobo must be powerful if he's both a Hobo and still alive in a Pirate city such as this.

Blubbering something to the effect of "Aye Cap'N", Haarkin wriggled his way down the road to meet the Walrus and his Porc fellow.

"Ey, ey, greetings upon you, may th' salt be good on th' shores, and what not hub-bub," he says while approaching, his thick whiskers upturned in a smile.

*kicks Goblin* Wake up.

*kicks Goblin* Wake up.
Marion Kicks the Homeless Goblin Wizard.
CrkTCwV.png

Marion successfully kicks the Goblin. The Goblin takes 2 damage and wakes up with a fright. "Oh, uh!" He says in a wheezy, elderly voice. He looks up at Marion and says "Wh-who are you? Wh-what do you want?"

Blubbering something to the effect of "Aye Cap'N", Haarkin wriggled his way down the road to meet the Walrus and his Porc fellow.

Haarkin walks up to the Walrus and the Porc.
Amkerce.png

"Ey, ey, greetings upon you, may th' salt be good on th' shores, and what not hub-bub," he says while approaching, his thick whiskers upturned in a smile.

"Oh, Hi there!" The Porc says in a really silly voice.

The Walrus turns to him and shushes him. "Quiet, Todd! Don't talk ter random strangers! He may be a Pig!"

"B-But, I'm a Pig..." Todd the Porc replies confused, "A Pig Man! A Porc!" He yells happily.

"No!" The Walrus says loudly, "I mean he may be a Copper! He came t-town with 2 Elves and a High Bear!"

"Oh!" Todd says happily. Then he realizes what his friend said. "Oh... I hate Elves!" Then he angrily says to Haarkin "Get out of here, you Pig! We don't talk to no cops!"

I can't tell if your drunk or not but I'll take the risk. You hear anything thing interesting while you were trying to take naps near taverns?

I can't tell if your drunk or not but I'll take the risk. You hear anything thing interesting while you were trying to take naps by taverns?

"T-tavern?" The Goblin says, re-adjusting himself. "I don't go into the Tavern. I haven't for many years..." The Goblin scratches his beard, trying to think. "Nothing too out of the ordinary... I hear strange things from the Old Church from time to time, though... Mostly screaming..."

Haarkin guffaws.

"Ey ain'no Copper, heh. I ought t'know a Copper, and I ain'no one. Back in me day I was the saltiest sea-walrus...anywho, my's companions are no bother, and not my friends; we just seek the same ole destination.

Now's I see you two, I think's you are two knowledgeable fellows who may know the happenings of the town, and I just so happen to be a fan of stories. Anything interesting be a'happening here lately?"

Haarkin looks at this Todd fellow, directing the question mainly to him.

What kind of church are you running in this town?

Haarkin guffaws.

"Ey ain'no Copper, heh. I ought t'know a Copper, and I ain'no one. Back in me day I was the saltiest sea-walrus...anywho, my's companions are no bother, and not my friends; we just seek the same ole destination.

Now's I see you two, I think's you are two knowledgeable fellows who may know the happenings of the town, and I just so happen to be a fan of stories. Anything interesting be a'happening here lately?"

Haarkin looks at this Todd fellow, directing the question mainly to him.
1Wa4Gli.png

Todd, without thinking, immediately says "Yeah! Those freaks at the Church have been doing Weird Shit for weeks now!"

The Walrus says "Todd! What did I just say!"

"Oh... Sorry Matterl..." Todd says sad.

The Walrus turns to Haarkin. "Look 'ere, Matey! Considerin' your Ghost, I ain't so sure yer any more then a Minnow 'round these parts! You and yer crew ain't welcome 'ere anyways! Especially ther Elves o'er-thar!"

"Yeah, fuck the Elves!" Todd says out loud. "All hail Plutuss, The Grave of All Elves!"

"Ye best be moving 'long, if ye know what's good for ye, Mate!"

What kind of church are you running in this town?

"Well, it used to be a Church of the Dragons..." The Goblin laughs a little. "You know, I used to be a pastor there, but... Attendance started running low, and some weird guys bought the Church from the Boss of the town... I have a bad feeling about them..."

Weird how?

With an exaggerated bow, Haarkin wriggles away.

"Thanks, may the salts be good on y'fellows."

Haarkin reports back to his posse, sharing the lead regarding the Church.

"Porc fellow says th'Church is up to some shenanigans...and also 'fuck Elves', so you's Elves should probably keep low from the eyes of th'Town."

Anything else besides the smell? Like what did they look like?

Anything else besides the smell? Like what did they look like?

"They were all different races... Some of them were paler then others, like this one Elf... I, I think his name was Can Riley? I'm not good with names... But the smell was really off. I-if you see one of them, you'd notice the smell."

With an exaggerated bow, Haarkin wriggles away.

"Thanks, may the salts be good on y'fellows."

Haarkin reports back to his posse, sharing the lead regarding the Church.

"Porc fellow says th'Church is up to some shenanigans...and also 'fuck Elves', so you's Elves should probably keep low from the eyes of th'Town."
S0ZWu0f.png

The Porc and the Walrus go into the House they were in front of, so you won't be able to talk to them anymore.

Weird is right.. But hey my friend and I are looking to hire some bodyguards form some rich merchant, but he's really conscious about his bad drinking habit, are there any other places besides the tavern where...lets say.. "interesting" folks hang around often?

Weird is right.. But hey my friend and I are looking to hire some bodyguards form some rich merchant, but he's really conscious about his bad drinking habit, are there any other places besides the tavern where...lets say.. "interesting" folks hang around often?

"Bodyguards, huh?"
JyDEmfr.png

"Well... The Pier to the south tends to have a couple of strong people on them, but there haven't been too many people visiting them since the New Boss took over the Pier. There's some strong people in the Slums to the North, but there's a lot of gang activity. You could also check the Gift Shop past the Ol' Church. Other then that, the Tavern and the Church, there's not a whole lot to this town..."

The Goblin notices the Walrus, the Other Kobold, the Elves and the High Bear down the Street. "I assume your with them?"