• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The Kamikaze Party will run in Kanto, in addition to Kansai, in the coming election. Although we have seen some rebellious voices from the National Liberal Party, we still hold great respect for Prime Minister Prince Date, and will continue our alliance for the sake of national unity during this time of war.

Vote Kamikaze for glory and victory!

~Nishimura Hiroshi

The backseat driver moves to his rightful place at the front of the carriage.

-- Hosokawa-dono.

Memoir from the Front,
I look forward to the Privy Council, in full compliance with the Emperor's laws, to advise His Majesty on the lawful appointment of regional governors from the dominant party of each region following this upcoming election. For too long the parliamentary government has been illegally obstructing their duty to instruct the Privy Council to advise the Emperor accordingly.
- Unryu Raizo

Pre-Election of 1882

National Liberal Party
Prime Ministerial Candidate: Date Munenari
Competing Nationally
Policies: Free Trade/Interventionism/Jingoism/Pluralism/Limited Citizenship

((No Speech))
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Freedom Party
Prime Ministerial Candidate: Satake Yoshizone

Competing in Kansai, Chubu, Kanto, Tohuku, and Kyushu
Polices: Protectionism | Interventionism| Pluralism | Limited Citizenship | Pacifism

((No Speech))

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Kamikaze Party
Prime Ministerial Candidate: Nishimura Hiroshi
Competing in Kansai and Kanto ((Joint Ticket with the Nat-Libs))
Policies: Free Trade | Laissez Faire | Pluralism | Residency | Jingoism

((No Speech))

Radical Progress Party
Prime Ministerial Candidate: Takuma Kokuta

Competing in Kyushu
Policies: State Capitalism | Protectionism | Pacifism | Secularism | Full Citizenship

((No Speech))

------------------------------------------------
Player Actions Needed: Please Vote for either the National Liberals (NLP), the Freedom Party (FP), The Radical Progress Party (RPP), or The Kamikaze Party (KAP) for seats in the Imperial Diet. Bold your votes. Also Vote for either Ito Katashi or Unryu Raizo for MoW

Sample Ballot:

Party: NLP/FP/RPP/KAP/Independent

[Specialty]
[Economic Bonus (If Applicable)]
[Bonus (If Applicable)]

((For Militarists))
Minister of War: Raizo/Ito/Abstain

[Military Rank]

Voting ends Tuesday at 9:00 PM EST or Wednesday at 1:00 AM GMT. Bold your votes.

Last edited:
Party: National Liberal Party

[Militarist]
[Masters of the Empire, +4; Constitutional Bonus, +1]
[Prince]

Minister of War: Ito Katashi
[Marshal, +5; CoGS, +2]

Party: FP

[Politician]
[Conqueror Legacy +3]

~Sakamoto

Party: Radical Progress Party

[Politician]

[Politician]

I am saddened to announce that I have fully taken over the household, due to my fathers death. I have bought a marquiship for my family and have sold the family business.

It is my melancholy duty to inform my loyal constituents of the city of Kumamoto, who have elected me as their National Liberal Party candidate continuously since the revolution, that I cannot continue to support the NLP so long as the warmongering Lords Date and Ito continue to put our nation's fate in jeopardy for the sake of their own bloodlust. I reluctantly cast my ballot in favour of Lord Satake, and encourage all peace-loving patriotic Japanese to do the same.

Party: Jiyu Minken Undo

[Politician]
[Imperial Victor +1]
[Reluctance +100]

-- Hosokawa-dono

[Politician]

I am saddened to announce that I have fully taken over the household, due to my fathers death. I have bought a marquiship for my family and have sold the family business.

((I am fairly certain that you can't purchase a marquisate))

320px-War_flag_of_the_Imperial_Japanese_Army.svg.png

From the desk of
Colonel Ito Mizushima
Commanding the Korean Central Army
for His Imperial Majesty the Emperor;
Grand Marshal of the Empire, Commander in Chief of the Imperial Japanese Army
大日本帝國陸軍
Dai-Nippon Teikoku Rikugun

Seeing the state of the Empire in the midst of war, and calling upon all patriotic Japanese to do the same, I register the following ballot:

Party: National Liberal Party
Minister of War: Ito

[Militarist]

Notwithstanding the cowardly and degenerate fearmongering of Lord Hosokawa, it is my fervent hope that members of the NLP can band together in support of the venerable Prince Date.

Respectfully in service,

伊藤水島
朝鮮中央軍司令官の