The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.
Act for the Protection of Democracy
1. A committee shall be that is composed of Japanese citizens which will a committee chairman, it shall be called the "Committee for the Protection of Democracy" (CPD).
a. The Committee Chairman shall be appointed by the Prime Minister and may be removed by the Prime Minister. They shall release the reports on Committee decisions to the public.
b. The Committee shall be tasked with ensuring that all political parties and residents of Nippon are observing the laws regarding elections and ideologies. The Committee may suspend, dissolve, or otherwise restrict a political party from fielding candidates in elections and operating.
c. If the Committee considers a candidate for elected office or a political party that either 1) Is deemed a threat to the Emperor and national security. 2) Has engaged in activities that are deemed to a threat to the Emperor and national security. 3) Has engaged in activities that have broken law. Then the Committee is allowed to suspend, dissolve, or otherwise restrict that political party from fielding candidates in elections and operating.
2. The Committee may call an investigation into elections if their is suspected election fraud.
a. The Minister of Justice also holds this privilege along with the Emperor.
3. The Committee shall consist of nine Japanese citizens of at least five-and-twenty years of age.
a. Six Members are appointed by the Prime Minister. Two Members are appointed by the Emperor. One Members is appointed by the Minister of Justice.
4. The votes of the members of the Committee shall be kept private. Only the results shall be revealed to the public.
a. A member may admit publically their vote on a particular matter, but they may not release the votes of others on the Committee unless that vote has already been released.
Recognition of the Ainu People Act
1. The Ainu people are hereby recognized by the Japanese government as an ethnic group.
Act for the Preservation of Date
1. The late Marshal Prince Date shall be embalmed and his coffin shall be put on display in the National Museum of Japanese History.
a. Permission must be granted from Lord Date's family before embalming and display.