King of Queen's
- Mar 4, 2011
[Pacifist Legacy, +2]
[Pacifist Legacy, +2]
The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.
The Kensei Minshutou will also be fielding candidates in Kanto and Kansai in addition to Chugoku.
If the Opposition Parties are going to insist on an electoral pact, then surely it does us no good to have two Opposition Parties contest the same area of the country.The Farmer-Labor Party will run candidates in Kansai only.
- The Kensei Minshutou is a party dedicated to ending the corruption and warmongering of the Dateist Oligarchy that currently dominates Japan, as well as ensuring the safety of her economy and her people.
- The Kensei Minshutou advocates for a reduction of the tax burden upon all citizens of Japan, and ensuring the right of the Japanese to conduct free enterprise unhindered.
- The Kensei Minshutou advocates for a reduction and even general abolition of tariffs to promote free and open trade, global peace, and to ensure the prosperity of Japan.
- The Kensei Minshutou vows to end government interference in the economy, allowing industrialists to conduct business freely and without fear of harassment.
- The Kensei Minshutou strongly disapproves of any attempt by the government to regulate or interfere with the religious practice of its citizenry, and has no quarrel with the religious practices of any Japanese, be they Buddhist, Shinto, or even Christian.
- The Kensei Minshutou believes that war and warmongering are the single greatest evils perpetuated by the present corrupt and ingrained oligarchy, and advocates a foreign policy of isolation and diplomacy rather than endless war.
- The Kensei Minshutou opposes the Dateist policies of cultural eradication of the Korean and Tagalog peoples, and believes that all citizens of the Empire should have the right to conduct business, receive education and petition the government in their own language without interference from the state.
- The Kensei Minshutou strongly advocates for the enfranchisement of the working class, as only via universal manhood suffrage is there any hope of ending the Oligarchy's iron grip on political power.
- The Kensei Minshutou is highly supportive of the Emperor's role in limiting the power of the Oligarchy.
- The Kensei Minshutou believes that all decision-making power should be in the hands of the Diet and the Emperor, not in the hands of an unelected group of nobility, and thus calls for the abolition of the institution of the Privy Council, with the power to name the Prime Minister of Japan to be vested in the Emperor and the Emperor alone, who has and will align with the will of the people as demonstrated in the Diet.
- The Kensei Minshutou calls for an immediate end to all current wars as soon as peace can be negotiated.