• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

benschuurkamp

Recruit
7 Badges
May 24, 2022
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • War of the Roses
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
  • Crusader Kings III
Gidday,
My Paradox account is linked with Steam and Steam mods have always worked for me up until a few months ago when the launcher would no longer sync steam mods, citing, "playset does not contain any Paradox mods. Such playsets are not eligible for syncing."

Can anyone tell me what has happened and if possible how to fix this?

I have already tried a reinstall of the game and of Paradox Launcher which has yielded no results. I have also tried unsubscribing from all Steam Workshop mods, deleting the mods folder in the CK3 directory, checking that all necessary applications and processes have access through Windows Firewall and then re-subscribing to the mods from Steam Workshop. I am unsure now, what else I could possibly try.

What launcher version do you see? Current is 2022.7

If that is okay, can you try deleting all playsets then making a new one again?

Can you try deleting all playsets then making a new one again?

Are all your mods updated to work with 1.6.x properly?

I am having this same issue on Linux. All mods updated to work with 1.6.x, and the launcher is the latest version. I've tried deleting all playsets and making a new one, but am still running into the issue.