• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

soccerinmesa

Recruit
36 Badges
Sep 27, 2015
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Stellaris
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Prison Architect
  • Imperator: Rome - Magna Graecia
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Island Bound
  • Europa Universalis 4: Emperor
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Semper Fi
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • For the Motherland
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • The Kings Crusade
  • Naval War: Arctic Circle
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Crusader Kings II
When I go to save and choose on the Save to Cloud checkmark, the game appears to go through the process of saving (shows the sundial) and sends me back to the in-game menu. However, the cloud save file does not show up anywhere when going to load, nor does it appear if I go to the save menu.

Interestingly, when I saved to cloud twice on the same day (got the overwriting message) a cloud save file was created at the bottom of the file list (not on top like usual), but the modified date shows as 1969?

I am using Geforce Now to play, and saving to local file appears to be working fine. Hope you can find a solution, lost many in-game years not realizing cloud was not actually saving.

1615443731925.png

Interesting, I don't see how local saves can possibly work with GFN as the local machine gets destroyed when you log off there. Do you find they are still there when you next play?

And have cloud saves ever worked for you under GFN?

Interesting, I don't see how local saves can possibly work with GFN as the local machine gets destroyed when you log off there. Do you find they are still there when you next play?

And have cloud saves ever worked for you under GFN?
Yes, local saves work on Imperator and any other games, no idea how GFN makes that work.

Cloud saves were working prior to 2.2 update, started playing after 2.0 came out on GFN, no issues with cloud saves until 2.2.

Yes, local saves work on Imperator and any other games, no idea how GFN makes that work.
Are they on your actual local machine then, so you could play them without GFN? Or are they retained in your GFN account in some way?

Cloud saves were working prior to 2.2 update, started playing after 2.0 came out on GFN, no issues with cloud saves until 2.2.
I don't really know then, I see nothing in the 2.02 patch notes that should affect this. Can i ask you to contact GFN support about it?