• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

vimes-it

Recruit
Feb 12, 2018
Since yesterday I've been unable to purchase gold or diamond chests. Cannot know if it can be related, but this happened after starting my 3rd party but then changing my mind before picking the first PC. Then I tried deleting that save, nothing changed. Reinstalling application, nope. I even started a new 3rd party and brought it to Big Town in case chests are feature unlocked after certain quests, but I've gone on until the sewers, nothing changed.
When I open the app I see the chest icon disabled, but after selecting a party it just disappear.

I have only been playing this game for a couple of weeks, but I have the same issue. When I tried it with my first party, I had the option to buy chests (for gold or gems). After trying the basics of the game I decided to start a more serious team and deleted the first save. Ever since I am unable to buy chests.
When starting up the game for the first time, I see the red box greyed out at the top. When you start playing, the red box disappears and also does not re-appear when you do a save & close back to the main screen.

Is there any reply from the developers on this? As for what I read, those boxes will be your main source of items for late game.

The chests have actually been removed and the reason you sometimes see it when you start the game (before you load a save) is a bug :p. It will be fixed in an upcoming update. Sorry guys, chests are gone.