• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

ShinyB

Recruit
2 Badges
Nov 20, 2022
  • Stellaris
  • Crusader Kings III
I'm trying to post under tech support to get some help with my game crashing, however I keep on getting an error saying: "Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator."

I've tried shortening my post and taking out all the spacing, but it still won't let me post. I have no files or images attached and no profanity typed in it at all.

Help?

I would just rewrite it, from scratch, without looking at the original. Sometimes these sorts of spam detection models have false positives on innocuous content, but you could just rewrite it to say the same thing and not trip it.

It's worth noting that you're now asking for tech support for the Tech Support forum on the general forum. Obviously you have to now have to follow it up by posting general discussion of the general forums to the tech support forum.

As said, try it from scratch.
If its not working you can send it to me as pm and i can try to figure out why its not allowed.
Moved to Tech Support.
Hello,

I am still unable to make the post and when I tried pming you (I'm assuming that's the 'start a conversation' button) I get the same error message! I included the message I wanted to send in Tech Support, but I guess it got flagged in pms as well?

I'm trying to post under tech support to get some help with my game crashing, however I keep on getting an error saying: "Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator."

I've tried shortening my post and taking out all the spacing, but it still won't let me post. I have no files or images attached and no profanity typed in it at all.

Help?
Did you try to put a link, whatever king of link?

Hello,

I did not try to post a link, but Siege helped me and told me to make at least six posts and that seemed to have worked.
Ah. Link is another reason people with low post counts have trouble posting.

Nice to hear it was resolved.