• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

G666

Recruit
Oct 16, 2014
Started playing CK yesterday. I played two hours, saved, went to eat something and returned. But when I tried to load saved game, I found that I can't do it. I clicked on the save game title, but nothing happend, "start" icon wasn't light and I couldn't play. Finding it odd, I tried to start and save (along with auto save) few other countries, but result was always the same - none of the save files worked.

I deleted whole CK and reinstalled it, in the main disk (I read that installing it program files causes problems), but once again, same problem appeared. I started new session, played it, saved it and tried to load it, but failed. There's no message about error or anything like that. Files are there (I checked folder) and I can see them in the menu, but they simple aren't able to start. Anyone meet same problem? Are there any ways to fix it?