• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I found a fix that worked for me @RedWingen on the CK discord

For those who are having issues launching the game (which there are many)

This is a fix that helped

C:\Users(YOURUSERNAME)\AppData\Local\Packages\ParadoxInteractive.ProjectTitus_zfnrdv2de78ny\SystemAppData delete folder called "wgs" then start game, it will start some syncing thing, STOP syncing process and game will run now so uh don't thank me thank a guy named @ Revi on the discord for this if it works for you

Edit: Revi told me to tell you to thank @ VDevs instead

The above + then starting CK3 from the start menu "As Administrator" was what worked for me. Thanks so much!

I found a fix that worked for me @RedWingen on the CK discord

For those who are having issues launching the game (which there are many)

This is a fix that helped

C:\Users(YOURUSERNAME)\AppData\Local\Packages\ParadoxInteractive.ProjectTitus_zfnrdv2de78ny\SystemAppData delete folder called "wgs" then start game, it will start some syncing thing, STOP syncing process and game will run now so uh don't thank me thank a guy named @ Revi on the discord for this if it works for you

Edit: Revi told me to tell you to thank @ VDevs instead

Pc game pass here...

After the delete, it downloaded the files again and then it stills fails... I don't know, it seems a random thing. sometimes it works on the first try, some other times it simply doesen't start. It worked perfectly for a couple of weeks but now i can't start a game anymore...

Edit: it works, I didn't stop the sync correctly but I can't use cloud saves anymore

Last edited: