• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+1

My interest in March of the Eagles has suddenly been re-piqued! DLC idea for MotE: "February of the Eagles: Now with more Eagles". You get to play as Ulm!

As brilliant as ever. Will you continue to use this thread or a new thread for each update?

As brilliant as ever. Will you continue to use this thread or a new thread for each update?

I will be creating a new thread per chapter. But I will announce in each thread about the next chapter.

I initially wanted to do this the old fashion way, but when Regina created this archive thread, I sort of felt like I had to.

Ulm should play with Ulm(free city)

Ulm is not a free city in this game.

Last edited:
Hooray for explosive eagles!

Now then, will Ulm dress as Russia, or will Russia be Ulm's character, as Ulm is your character? Either way, I'm looking forward to this :) .

lol, any ideas how come this JPG file is sooo long? Was it done in the regular Windows Paint?

It's a PNG and because the comic is so long.

Okie, letsee how this lil plan works.

1. Smash persia that you are at war with from the start. Grab that land dominance province.
Build troops and prepare for 2.

2. Holding back nothing, obliterate the ottoman turk. Grab as many of the land dominance provinces as possible.
Repeat 2. as many times as its required.

Dunno about russias naval dominance provinces, but i gather a few of those are in the unlawfully held turkish lands, like constantinopel. Grab, grab and grab. Hell, take jerusalem and baghdad while at it! Preferrably leave no turk left that could be mad about losing its lands.
Grab finland.

3. Keep staying friendly with austria and prussia.

Strike at france once the ottomans are relegated to history, and make sure they lose control of those italian satellites.. thus losing their land dominance which should fall to holy mother russia.
Probly no need to grab anything in italy, its far away and they eat weird foods. Just letting them gain independence should be enough to have france lose their exalted position.Sure they csn retake them, but aslong as russia holds their land dominance provinces and doesent lose.. well.. who cares if france would qualify again? ;)

4. With the first part of the game accomplished, make peace with france and never bother her again.

5. Eye those naval dominance provinces again and set out for suitable picks that should also produce nice borders.

6. Screw over britannia, like maybe gibraltar, maybe something else.
Just like with france, its not important to be able to hold the stuff taken from britain, just to make sure you have the 7 naval provinces and they dont. Just for a day or two.

7. Turn defensive & isolationist.
Use the excess coin to civilise all of russia and build roads, forts and other fun stuff the rest of the years :p

Not bad; but I have a different plan in mind. The plan will be revealed in the next chapter.

No doubt the plan is to align with elite Norwegian ski troops and, making use of his future-knowledge, use them to blitz-krieg Paris with them.

A little dull as the game will more or less be over, but effective I grant you.

Status
Not open for further replies.