• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Actually, the word breaks down into "Svi" and "þjóð", together meaning something like "The Swedish People/Nation". My instincts tell me it's odd to use to refer to something like a CKII title, but I'll trust Paradox on this one. They may not know the intricacies of Caucasian geography, but I'm sure they do their proper work on their own neighborhood :laugh:

I can garuante that it is the same way around when it is an American/French/Japanese or whatever game.

Not going to lie, getting a little tired of this gimmick. But I do seem to be relatively alone in that so perhaps I'll just shut up and not read them.

Not going to lie, getting a little tired of this gimmick. But I do seem to be relatively alone in that so perhaps I'll just shut up and not read them.

Tell me about it! The Simpsons should have stopped 10 seasons ago!

Wow this will make for a much more varied game. No HRE (I thought Charlemagne created it?), France is a shadow of its future self.