• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
What a failure on my side. I just realized that you've started posting CZE AAR, so I read it, but soon I realized that it has end already -.-

Mongolia is interesting, restoring the Mongolian power in China and then turning on Europe? Legacy of Genghis Khan? BTW. that would be brilliant title for AAR. Legacy of Genghis Khan - Mongolian AAR. You can use it, it would be pleasure for me! :)

Mongolia is interesting, restoring the Mongolian power in China and then turning on Europe? Legacy of Genghis Khan? BTW. that would be brilliant title for AAR. Legacy of Genghis Khan - Mongolian AAR. You can use it, it would be pleasure for me! :)

I agree that my title is a bit "meh" but I don´t know how to change the topic´s name :p Anyway, I´ll add it to my first post :) I´ve a lot of possibilities in this AAR, I like that! I won´t spoil you here my plans though.

You can reply to this but please in my Mongolian AAR thread! :D

Hear, hear!

My newest AAR project can be found here!

See you there! :)