• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
More skins than ever: Turkey, Vichy France, England and The Republic of Italy post ww2.
tur.png vic.png

u73.png ub9.png

Skin for the American State
american1.png

Last edited:
UC6 Kuban Republic
uc6_minsters.png
Former USSR in europe
my_land.png

Skins for Russia(RUS)
russia_skin.png

UC7
Swiss Axis puppet
swiss.axis.png

Last edited:
A Polynesian state(UC8) aimed for Japan, but others can liberate it to. You need Hawaii, pearl harbour,north New Zealand and a some island I dont remeber what is called.
polynesia.png

polynesia2.png

Last edited:
A possibel goverment in Bavaria with a mixed right-wing ministers. All nations can liberate it, but its meant as a anti-communist revolter nation. You cannot liberate west Germany or the German Empire if this "nation" is setup.

bavaria1.png

Tech teams and leaders for Bavaria.
bavariatt.png

tech_bavaria.png

Uc9_leaders.png

U52 Baltic Fedeartion
u52.png
u52_axis.cabinet.png

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
uc4_models.png
UC4 Muscowy puppets models.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Very nice!

This might've been updated as the campaign we're playing started in early 2020, but we found the below puppets missing pictures for their main leaders (all of them were missing pictures & names at all for their government ministers):-

• Guinea-Bassau
  • Palau
  • Marshall Islands
  • Micronesia

Very nice!

This might've been updated as the campaign we're playing started in early 2020, but we found the below puppets missing pictures for their main leaders (all of them were missing pictures & names at all for their government ministers):-

• Guinea-Bassau
  • Palau
  • Marshall Islands
  • Micronesia
How can you use them? If not as a mod version of AOD.
They are not in the revolt list so therfore not in the game. However, there is a huge sellections of sheilds/flags that are not used in AOD.

Ah I am using a mod, I didn't realise they weren't in the vanilla version.. Lord Jarski must've added them himself I think!

Ah I am using a mod, I didn't realise they weren't in the vanilla version.. Lord Jarski must've added them himself I think!

Does some of the new nations in this thread interests you? Im somewhat reluctant to add more micor nations into AOD. Im considring a islamic west china and Dakota(north+south) as a rebel state and beyond that its not more rom I think.

Any big new additions that the Axis or Allies or Comintern are likely to create would be great. Ones like Scandinavia, Arab Federation, Ukraine etc.

Any big new additions that the Axis or Allies or Comintern are likely to create would be great. Ones like Scandinavia, Arab Federation, Ukraine etc.

The Soviet-AI do now set up the Benelux Union been since 1.12.

I have made communist puppets like Romania,Yugoslavia and English Republic. The Allies(players) can liberate an allied pro Italian Republic.
I brought the RSI back for Axis players. There is also a N.France if Vichy falls during the war.
rsi.png

• 1Like
Reactions:
New province pictures for AOD. NO. 2 to 6 are for south america so that all strong nations there has pictures for there capital.

province pics.aod.png

ingame
la paz.png

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Are there Soviet France & India puppets in the game? That'd be a great addition if not.

EDIT: And what does the "intrinsic_gov_type = fascist/leninist/etc" line mean for puppets? I know Paternal Autocrat nations can liberate the "intrinsic_gov_type = fascist" types - but can any nation liberate them?

EDIT2: I've edited Nat France to be a good replacement for France, for either the Soviets or Germans (or aggressive Brits, who knows :p )

EDIT3: If the master nation has 1945 infantry researched, why do some puppets that get released only start with 1941 infantry researched? I understand if there's no air bases or naval bases, the puppet doesn't get the air or naval techs, but how are infantry techs affected?

Last edited:
Are there Soviet France & India puppets in the game? That'd be a great addition if not.

EDIT: And what does the "intrinsic_gov_type = fascist/leninist/etc" line mean for puppets? I know Paternal Autocrat nations can liberate the "intrinsic_gov_type = fascist" types - but can any nation liberate them?

EDIT2: I've edited Nat France to be a good replacement for France, for either the Soviets or Germans (or aggressive Brits, who knows :p )

EDIT3: If the master nation has 1945 infantry researched, why do some puppets that get released only start with 1941 infantry researched? I understand if there's no air bases or naval bases, the puppet doesn't get the air or naval techs, but how are infantry techs affected?
There is no Soviet France, but We do have the Azad Hind for nations with PA, FA and NS nations. Azad Hind would be the nationalist India(1.12).

The intrinsic_gov_type = fascist/Leninist means that this nation ideological linked to a policy and for instance Azad Hind can only be liberated by the fare rights(pa.fa.ns).
The intrinsic_gov_type would not work without the regular_id line. I have made a communist Yugoslvia and then I linked it to YUG(kingdom.of.Yugoslavia.

rep_eng.png

Soviet England

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
Some communist nations that can be liberated in the next patch.
comm_puppet.png
DDR have been there since classic hoi2, but the others are new. The Italian Republic can also be libarted by democratic nations.

• 2Like
Reactions:
Africa would be a continet to lookmore into. A communist congo perhapes, but now I making a german pro Cameroon "Kamerun".
Untitled.png

Leftwing Egypt instant of Kingdom of Egypt(EGY) that communist nations can liberate.
rep_egy2.png

rep_egy1.png
Egypt has few communist ministers, but I wanted a leftwing faction for Egypt.

Last edited:
Africa would be a continet to lookmore into. A communist congo perhapes, but now I making a german pro Cameroon "Kamerun".
I think vanilla AoD would need to rework Africa's resources, industry and manpower to make anymore Africa puppets worthwhile though.

I think vanilla AoD would need to rework Africa's resources, industry and manpower to make anymore Africa puppets worthwhile though.

I see, but im not sure I can do that alone. However I made a pro soviet Egyptian Republic with all the officers from the movement.
But most of those officers wont be round before the late 1940s.
Untitled.png

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
However I made a pro soviet Egyptian Republic with all the officers from the movement.
But most of those officers wont be round before the late 1940s.
Looks cool!

Bangladesh U56 is finaly upp. This nations has 14 manpower and ca 5IC.
u56_land.png

"you will see that they want to place the word "East Pakistan" instead of "East Bengal." We had demanded so many times that you should use Bengal instead of Pakistan. The word "Bengal" has a history, has a tradition of its own. You can change it only after the people have been consulted."
-Sheikh Mujibur Rahman, 1st President of Bangladesh.
U56TT.png

lwr
u56_min.png
FA under Japan
u56_fa_min.png

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: