• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

TheLetterZ

Community Developer, general sweetheart
46 Badges
Nov 5, 2013
  • Empire of Sin
  • Teleglitch: Die More Edition
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • War of the Roses
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • Paradox Order
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Steel Division: Normandy 44
  • Steel Division: Normandy 44 Deluxe Edition
  • Crusader Kings Complete
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Prison Architect
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Warlock 2: The Exiled
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • Victoria 2
  • The Showdown Effect
  • Rome Gold
  • Starvoid
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Ship Simulator Extremes
  • Sengoku
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Cities in Motion
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Darkest Hour
  • Dungeonland
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • For The Glory
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • A Game of Dwarves
  • Impire
  • King Arthur II
  • Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
  • Lead and Gold
  • Leviathan: Warships
  • The Kings Crusade
  • Magicka
  • Majesty 2 Collection
  • March of the Eagles
  • Naval War: Arctic Circle
Hey everyone! Terribly sorry about the late Patch notes! Was accidentally kept out of the loop when the patch was pushed live, such things happen! Here are the full patch notes:

This patch addresses issues that were preventing players from completing various quests after the 1.2.0 update. Below are a list of the specific fixes that are included in this update, please note that many of these notes contain spoilers for the DLC and end game content:
  • Companions wielding Penumbra can now be removed from the party without causing errors.
  • Fixed a rare case where players could no longer leave Bastard's Wound after completing the content there.
  • Armor values now correctly recalculate after loading a save for a character with a stance that affects armor.
  • Added localized text for several lines that were displaying English text.
  • Readded a missing line of Graven Ashe's Dialog.
  • Spoilers
    • Locations within Bastard's Wound now unlock more consistently regardless of the order quests are completed in.
    • Teleporters in Bastard's Wound now correctly route to the locations.
    • Bleden Mark now correctly appears in Asheweald after dealing with the Voices of Nerat as part of 'The Third Degree' quest.
    • Final quest now triggers if Graven Ashe is the last Archon to submit to the Fatebinder, while the quest 'Never Free' is active.
    • 'Knapping on the Job' now updates correctly if the Forge-bound are no longer in Lethian's Crossing when the Fatebinder goes to speak with them.
    • 'The Weight of the Aegis' quest will now advance if Barik is brought to Lohara after getting Lohara to agree to examine Barik.

Is this an exclusive list? So these are all fixes?

If so, then I'll be a little sad, because the bug preventing me from advancing further in the Bastard's Wound is not listed there :'(

Which bug is that though?

Oh, just a bug that prevents me from finishing a quest, like many other that have been reported.

After reading
preventing players from completing various quests after the 1.2.0 update

I got my hopes high, that the bug preventing me from finishing the blood of the beast quest would be fixed as well. But I guess I have to wait a little longer for that one :D

There are a few quests that are bugged to the extent that players literally can't progress. Check Steam forum patchnotes for details.

Who would have thought that the two most bug-prone companies in the industry would release such hopelessly buggy trash? :eek: I remember when these two teamed up, we all made a lot of jokes. Good to see our expectations were fulfilled.