• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Valnor

Recruit
Feb 14, 2018
Hi !
I love pillars of eternity on my Xbox !
I'm very excited at the news of PoE 2 coming to consoles this summer ! However I would LOVE to play Tyranny on my xbox. I ain't got a PC cause I don't have the time nor the money and skills to build one...
I know the sales for Tyranny weren't that good and so the port on consoles isn't a thing right now. But I think that me and many others would be very pleased and eager to buy it on consoles.
Well, thanks for listening
Bye

Upvote 0
I completely agree. I don't play on the pc as much as I use to. I'm playing POE on the ps4 but I recently bought Tyranny for the pc & I find that I enjoy it more. If I had the opportunity to buy it on console, I would. Much more comfortable playing on the sofa as opposed to a computer chair after a couple of hours. Any gamepad support, please.

I think it's worth noting that steam has a big picture mode that looks really good on TVs. There is also the steam link product that is commonly on sale. I fully support a console port just saying there is stuff you can do now that be more like a 'console experience'

I'd be all over that! I own both Pillars 1 and 2 on PC but have not played either one since I do not have a computer that can handle them AND have enough memory for everything else I need it for, such as school. I'd gladly buy Tyranny if it came out on consoles. Unlikely as all get out but a guy can dream.

Hi
Im agree, i said yes, yes and yes tyranny on consoles,
I don't have pc either,
Just Ask console players they will be pleased so much.

Come on guys we want this awesome game on our console :)

Best regards.

Absolutely agree.
Tyranny is one of my all time favourite games, up there with Diablo 2 and Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines.

I would love to play this again on console, I mostly play console now because it's more comfortable than PC. I also wish it and PoE had multilayer so my cousins and I could play it but if wishes were wings, beggars would fly.

Just wanted to put my oar into this thread.