• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Do you intend to add the rest of the world if it gets reavleaed to us?
Do you intend to focus on kyros conquest, before or after?
Yes I am planning to add everything they reveal, though I think it Will be a while before they release any more. And currently the only bookmark is a year before Kyros' Conquest. I might add another taking place in the first and second year of Kyros' conquest. But I am not sure yet.

20161122203056_1.jpg

The terrain map right now, don't mind the clipping at the coasts it's because there are steep cliffs right next to water like how it is in tyranny the game itself, I haven't found a way to fix it. It's also not there when you zoom in...

Reactions:
Looks nice. Small map? I can help...

I am not good at flag or GFX work, but please message me/post here when you need something else worked on.

Not good at those either. I really dont have much advanced knowledge, just willing to do long/boring things.

do you think it would be possible to make a small sub mod of the portraits cultures and titles you are making, so that e could use them in the base game, to basically have Archons and the Overlord conquering Europe? It would be pretty sweet I think to order the Disfavored and Scarlet Chorus to run rampage across France lol

do you think it would be possible to make a small sub mod of the portraits cultures and titles you are making, so that e could use them in the base game, to basically have Archons and the Overlord conquering Europe? It would be pretty sweet I think to order the Disfavored and Scarlet Chorus to run rampage across France lol
Hahaha good idea but I am using ReMeDy's static portrait took for this, basically I just add a trait to these unique characters, the trait is invisible, and they just use one of the custom portraits I made. But I guess I could give you the files and tell you how to add such traits if you want?

Hahaha good idea but I am using ReMeDy's static portrait took for this, basically I just add a trait to these unique characters, the trait is invisible, and they just use one of the custom portraits I made. But I guess I could give you the files and tell you how to add such traits if you want?

that would be awesome, but i have 0 experience with modding, all i am looking for is really just a culture it could use any portraits and names a titular title and the title names like, i want kings to be archons, dukes to be governors and counts to be generals, i dont car about barony/city/temple although temple could be fatebinder. for me its all cosmetic, i dont expect events or edicts, of course emperor would be overlord, and it could be all titular but only player made