• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
looks promising

This looks... really interesting. If the gameplay and story are any good, I'll probably end up buying it.

Welp, if there's no way at all to be good and try to fight, kicking and screaming, to drag goodness back out of oblivion in a "Cinderalla story", I'm not going to be getting this game.

Hopefully it'll do well. Seems to be a growing majority of players that enjoy the 'evil' role, so it has a good chance.

Not a lot to go on yet, as far as what you can do storywise. Though its hard to imagine a story that would allow you much in the way of 'good' options in the setting described.

Personally, I don't enjoy being the 'badguy' stories, so this one doesn't look like my thing. Still, I'll watch for more details.

Looks interesting. I just hope that there are plausible, varying degrees of morality and that you aren't just pigeon holed into being "evil looking nice guy" or "evil guy who burns babies and puppies just because".

Very nice.

It is good to be evil :D

This is gonna be awesome.
Was hoping this was still gonna use the Infinity-style engine that Obsidian developed (since they worked so hard on it), but the faded combat elements at the end tell me they are using it again.
Actually, Pillars (and Torment, and a bunch of the other recent isometric CRPGs) used the Unity Engine, essentially an open-source successor to Infinity.

This is gonna be awesome.

Actually, Pillars (and Torment, and a bunch of the other recent isometric CRPGs) used the Unity Engine, essentially an open-source successor to Infinity.

Considering the substantial changes Obsidian made to Unity to support an isometric playstyle, I prefer calling it the Eternity Engine.

Considering the substantial changes Obsidian made to Unity to support an isometric playstyle, I prefer calling it the Eternity Engine.
Oh, I like that. :)

Hello,
when do you plan to start pre-order and do you consider GOG version?
Thank you for answer.
No details to share on either of these I'm afraid but rest assured that the coming months will provide all the answers you seek :).

I.... I just think you should put manpower into things like stellaris FIRST, then you can do random things later.