Tyranny - Bastard's Wound is NOW AVAILABLE! Enter a new secret corner of the Tiers, Fatebinder

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

TheLetterZ

Community Developer, general sweetheart
46 Badges
Nov 5, 2013
  • Empire of Sin
  • Teleglitch: Die More Edition
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • War of the Roses
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • Paradox Order
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Steel Division: Normandy 44
  • Steel Division: Normandy 44 Deluxe Edition
  • Crusader Kings Complete
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Prison Architect
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Warlock 2: The Exiled
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • Victoria 2
  • The Showdown Effect
  • Rome Gold
  • Starvoid
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Ship Simulator Extremes
  • Sengoku
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Cities in Motion
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Darkest Hour
  • Dungeonland
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • For The Glory
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • A Game of Dwarves
  • Impire
  • King Arthur II
  • Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
  • Lead and Gold
  • Leviathan: Warships
  • The Kings Crusade
  • Magicka
  • Majesty 2 Collection
  • March of the Eagles
  • Naval War: Arctic Circle
FB_Tyranny_BW.jpg

STOCKHOLM – Sep. 7, 2017 — Paradox Interactive, a publisher of games full of hidden secrets, today released a major expansion for Tyranny, the award-winning role-playing game (RPG) developed by Obsidian Entertainment. This new expansion, Tyranny: Bastard’s Wound, is available today on Windows, Mac, and Linux PCs for $14.99. Players who add Bastard’s Wound to their game will discover an all-new in-game region with new quests to solve, new secrets to uncover, and new ways to deliver the Fatebinder’s unique brand of justice.

See what awaits in Bastard’s Wound in a game trailer:

Purchase Bastard’s Wound here

Tyranny, an original RPG from Obsidian Entertainment, takes place in a world conquered by Kyros the Overlord – and the player, as one of Kyros’ Fatebinders, must enforce the new laws of the land as they see fit. This expansion adds a new region, the titular Bastard's Wound, a hidden corner of the Tiers where the castoffs and refugees of Kyros' conquest struggle to survive. Players will find new lands to explore and challenges to complete, along with new random events, new powerful artifacts, and new companion quests featuring Verse, Barik, and Lantry.

A free update has also arrived today for all players of Tyranny, featuring new voice acting and expanded story content including expanded conversations, missives, and a new cinematic finale. Tyranny can now be experienced like never before, with even more momentous decisions and world-shaping choices awaiting both veterans and newcomers. Read the full Patch Notes here

Greetiings,

I just purchased the add on and... can't find any way to download the game on my mac.
Why is it si complicated, on Gog you just clic download and its done ?

Do we need to have a steam account ?
Is there any help page for this case ? could not find it.

Thank you.

Regards,

Oh no. Paradox DLC has co-opted Obsidian's inability to finish a game. $15 for companion quests in a game we already finished months ago? Not a lot of money, but so far I'm not interested in starting that second play-through.

I just bought both Tyranny and Bastards Wound. Started yesterday for the first time. So far, it's great!

Oh no. Paradox DLC has co-opted Obsidian's inability to finish a game. $15 for companion quests in a game we already finished months ago? Not a lot of money, but so far I'm not interested in starting that second play-through.

While I hear you, the game is designed for multiple play-throughs anyways...I've played through it about five times so far, this just made me want to play through it another time.

The only reason why I'd pay for this is if I knew the money was going to the writers, artists, coders, and voice actors -- similar to how CK2 does with art packs. Otherwise, it should have been a free DLC to get us pumped for the next feature length title.