Tyranny - Bastard's Wound Cinematic Trailer, Pre-Order TODAY!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

TheLetterZ

Community Developer, general sweetheart
46 Badges
Nov 5, 2013
  • Empire of Sin
  • Teleglitch: Die More Edition
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • War of the Roses
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • Paradox Order
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Steel Division: Normandy 44
  • Steel Division: Normandy 44 Deluxe Edition
  • Crusader Kings Complete
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Prison Architect
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Warlock 2: The Exiled
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • Victoria 2
  • The Showdown Effect
  • Rome Gold
  • Starvoid
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Ship Simulator Extremes
  • Sengoku
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Cities in Motion
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Darkest Hour
  • Dungeonland
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • For The Glory
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • A Game of Dwarves
  • Impire
  • King Arthur II
  • Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
  • Lead and Gold
  • Leviathan: Warships
  • The Kings Crusade
  • Magicka
  • Majesty 2 Collection
  • March of the Eagles
  • Naval War: Arctic Circle
Tyranny_BastardsWound_Banner.jpg

STOCKHOLM – Aug. 23, 2017 — Paradox Interactive, a publisher of games and a loyal servant of Kyros, today announced the release date for Bastard’s Wound, the next expansion for Tyranny. Featuring major new challenges for the player and new companion quests for the award-winning role-playing game (RPG) developed by Obsidian Entertainment, Tyranny: Bastard’s Wound will become available worldwide on September 7, 2017 for Windows, MacOS, and Linux PCs. The expansion will be available from digital retailers everywhere for $14.99.

To set the stage for the events of Bastard’s Wound, Paradox and Obsidian revealed a new cinematic trailer today at Gamescom. View it here:
The Bastard’s Wound DLC adds a new region to the game, with a host of new quests and people to conquer. Delve deeper into the mysteries of Terratus as you bring Kyros' justice (or your own version of it) to a new corner of the Tiers. In addition to the new region, Bastard's Wound gives you a chance to learn more about your party in a trio of companion quests featuring Lantry, Verse, and Barik.

Pre-Order TODAY and secure your entry to the Bastard's Wound

Awesome. When pre-order on Steam will be available?
Also, if I'm not mistaken, one more path will be added in the DLC or a free update (where the player can stay loyal to Kyros). When is the latest point in the story to switch to this path?

Also, if I'm not mistaken, one more path will be added in the DLC or a free update (where the player can stay loyal to Kyros). When is the latest point in the story to switch to this path?

Somehow I doubt the developers are going to be giving away spoilers in an announcement thread.

But if I had to make my own guesses, I'd say the 'staying loyal to Kyros' thing will only really come into focus during Act 3. Provided you've sided with the Chorus or the Disfavored. I don't think it would be easy to rebel and stay loyal (though that could be an interesting twist) and I'm not sure Kyros is going to be very happy with a power-hungry loose cannon hunting down (sometimes forbidden) artifacts.

Continually impressed by how Tyranny trailers manage to show neither gameplay nor convey anything about the DLC at all.

Anyway, pre-ordered because it's Tyranny.

That's new. I haven't heard about this one before. Care to tell us where you have this information from? A link to a source or something? If that's true, that would be awesome.

Looks fantastic
I hope there are plans for the next DLC to have companion quests for the girls thought, after the trio here just being the dudes

Well, the dudes and Verse.

Personally, I'd have given up Barik and Lantry's personal quests to get quests for Eb and Sirin, but I'm glad Verse is getting one at least.

That's new. I haven't heard about this one before. Care to tell us where you have this information from? A link to a source or something? If that's true, that would be awesome.

https://www.paradoxplaza.com/tyrann...ign=bawo_tyranny_forum-banner_all_2017822_pre

Loyalty and Service: Bastard’s Wound will arrive alongside a free update to Tyranny, including new voice-acting, expanded content in the game’s third act, and an all-new path to an unseen ending. What fate awaits those who remain truly loyal to Kyros?

So will you have to start the game anew, or maybe pick up an old save and just explore the new area and quests? Because I did complete all of the paths in the base game, and unless there's a whole new storyline that starts from the beginning, I wouldn't want to do it all over again.

Great that we are getting another DLC for this great game! Keep it coming.

Question about preorder keys. I made preorder last week and got message that there are currently no keys because of shortage :). Than next day I got another message also stating keys are not available. Will this be sorted soon? Thx

Great that we are getting another DLC for this great game! Keep it coming.

Question about preorder keys. I made preorder last week and got message that there are currently no keys because of shortage :). Than next day I got another message also stating keys are not available. Will this be sorted soon? Thx
Same here, pre-rodered and receieved generic out-of-keys response, waiting for key still.