Tyranny - Bastard's Wound Cinematic Trailer, Pre-Order TODAY!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I only got one e-mail saying it was a Generic Out-of-Keys message for Bastard's Wound... no actual purchase confirmation, either, and I notice nothing seems to keep me from pre-ordering it again. Payment was processed, so I suppose I'll have to be ready to contact support on the 7th if nothing further comes.

I only got one e-mail saying it was a Generic Out-of-Keys message for Bastard's Wound... no actual purchase confirmation, either, and I notice nothing seems to keep me from pre-ordering it again. Payment was processed, so I suppose I'll have to be ready to contact support on the 7th if nothing further comes.
Welp, calms me a bit that we're all in the same boat at least :D

Same here. "Unfortunately due to a high demand we have run out of product keys and can therefore not deliver yours right now. This will be resolved ASAP and you will automatically receive your key in another e-mail."

ASAP huh... :-/ Typical Paradox BS, tbh. Not the most competent company, nor do they care much about customer complaints.